𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

•I Win, You Win•

It was now nearing the end of the fourth quarter, the Vikings are winning, this is JJ's first game back since getting injured a few weeks ago, and he's been playing so amazing tonight.

"Congratulations my love," I smiled at Justin.
He ran straight to me when the game ended, he always does though, it's so sweet.
"Thank you," he kissed the corner of my mouth before putting me down and turning towards all the cameras.

I watched him get eaten by the crowd of players and cameras, I just walked off.
There's no use in standing there and waiting, he does his interviews, and gets a shower, gets changed, he does a locker room celebration, does more interviews.
It's a long process, so we always drive here separately, that way I don't have to wait two hours to three hours.
It actually works really well, anyway, I shot him a quick text telling him I was going home, he wouldn't see it til he got back to the locker room, but just so he knows.

"Hey," Justin's voice startled me.
I had a pizza in the oven, I'd been watching it impatiently waiting for it to get done.
"Hey JJ," I gave him a small smile, turning back to my pizza.
"What's in there?"
"Pizza."
"Can I have some?"
"If it ever gets done," I sighed, blowing the hair out of my face.
Our oven hasn't been working right, we called someone but they can't come in until Friday, so we're stuck with a half ass oven.
"Baby, don't get all upset," Justin lifted me off the ground and held me.
"We'll order one."
I nodded my head and pulled away, I took the pizza out of the oven and tossed it, it was no good anymore.

"Pizzas been ordered."
Justin walked up to the counter, where I was sitting, he placed himself in between my legs, putting his hands down on the counter on either side of me.
"You look so good tonight." He smirked as he eyed my outfit, I'd had yet to change, I was to busy dealing with the oven.

"Do I?"
"Mhm." Justin placed his lips on my neck, trailing kisses along my shoulder and along my collar bone.
"We have about," Justin looked over to the stove clock before smirking.
"Twenty minutes."
"To do what?"
"This," he pulled my shirt over my head and began kissing my chest, my breasts and my stomach.
Soon after my skirt was pulled off, and Justin's head was in between my thighs, he placed my legs over his shoulders and worked his tongue inside of me.
"Justin," I whispered breathlessly, I moved one hand to his hair, the other still holding me up.
"Mmm?" The vibration of his voice sent a shock through my body causing me to moan loudly.
"Good girl," his breath was hot against my skin, only drawing me closer to my orgasm.

Before I could finish, Justin removed his tongue and began to unzip his jeans.
"You're such a tease," I threw my head back and tried to catch my breath.
"Says you." Justin spoke, and without any warning stuck himself inside of me, again causing a loud moan to escape my lips.

My moans only fueled him, making him cockier than he already is.
"Such a good girl," he smirked as he placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.
I couldn't speak, my breaths were heavy, my eyes were starting to roll, I threw my head back and bit down on my lip.
Justin went faster drawing me closer by the second, "JJ, I'm—" my words were cut short by a loud moan escaping my lips.
"Good job princess," he kissed my lips as he pulled out of me.
I laid my head on his shoulder, still trying to catch my breath, "thanks."
Justin always made sure to praise me when were done, it was thrilling.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

A JJ request!
More smut, please the amount of smut requests that I've gotten😭✋🏻

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy, I know it was a bad ending, but 🤷‍♀️

Much love!