𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

•But can you dance?•

Date night, dare I say my favorite night of the week?

Trevor and I both have such busy schedules that we have a routine of going out every Friday night, we take turns choosing what we do, weather we go out or we stay in, either way, we're sure to make time for each other.

"Ohhh Trevor." I giggled as I skipped down the stairs in my expensive red dress.
"Yes My love?" I heard his voice as I rounded the corner, he was stood there doing his tie in the mirror hanging in the hallway.

It's my week to choose what we do, Trevor has no idea what we're doing, I only told him to dress fancy, and that he did.
"Well, don't you look ravishing." I threw my hand over my mouth dramatically.
"And you, look stunning." He smiled, taking my hand and placing a kiss upon my ring finger.
"How romantic." I giggled as I pulled away from him.

"Can you please tell me where we're going now!" Trevor begged as he drove us in the direction I'd told him to.
"See for yourself." I smirked as I stared out the window, watching the palace come into view.

Trevor walked around to the passenger side of the car and opened my door for me, holding out his hand for me to hold.
"Such a gentlemen." I smiled, Trevor's a big softy, so I love giving him compliments, he has this shy smile and he blushes ever so slightly, and it's so cute.

"Where are we?" Trevor asked as him and I walked through the large doors.
"To be quite honest, I don't know." I laughed.
And it's the truth, I have no clue really, I just wanted to dance, and I found this place that hosts dances every night.

"I just really wanted to dance." I laughed as we entered the room.
"You could've just said that." He smiled at me, spinning me around.
"I could've, but when have I ever taken the easy route?"
"Don't know." Trevor laughed.
"Exactly."

"Where did you learn to dance?" Trevor smiled as the two of us danced to the Salsa.
"In my childhood bedroom." I told him nonchalantly.
"No classes?"
"None."
"You're an amazing dancer." He chuckled as I smiled.
"Maybe so, but can you dance?" I laughed at the way his feet kept stepping on mine.
"Not a clue." He laughed.
Trevor pressed his forehead to mine, the two of us relishing in each others presence.
"I can tell." I giggled as he stepped on my toes once more.
"Sorry..." he trailed off, the look in his eyes showed how bad he felt, and how uncomfortable he was being out in the open.
"Let's go home." I smiled pressing my lips to his.
"It's your night Y/n/n." He sighed.
"It's OUR night, come one Trevor." I took his hand in mine and walked out.

"I'm sorry we had to leave." Trevor whispered as we walked into our home.
"Don't be my love." I smiled, never letting go of his hand.
Trevor sighed looking to the ground, he'd really felt bad.
"Trevor, I promise it's okay, I'm gonna go change, I love you." I smiled and kissed his cheek before walking off.

Truth is, I am not mad that we left, of course I was having fun, but I also have fun here, in the comfort of my home.
My thoughts were interrupted. "Y/n/n!"
"Yes?"
"Come down here!" Trevor sounded eager.

"Hi." I smiled as he stood at the bottom of the stair case with a huge smile on his face.
"This way please!" He held his hand out to me.
I followed behind him, only stopping when we stepped outside the back door.

Fairy lights that hung throughout our back yard were lit, rose petals were scattered around the grass, and the song we got married to was playing on a speaker some where.

"Oh Trevor." I smiled as I looked around.
"I'm sorry for ruining the night." He sounded.
"You didn't! You made it better!"
"Let's dance." He smiled.
"Let's."

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Hello my loves!!
How are you all doing?
Again, I'm sorry I've not been consistent, this writers block is brutal.
This was another request, I hope you all enjoy it!

Much love🩷