𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬

•Official?•

Patrick and I have been seeing each other for ages.
I'm not even over exaggerating! We've known each other since childhood, we dated when we were sixteen and broke up when he got accepted into Texas Tech.

Of-course we kept in touch, but it wasn't until he came to Kansas that we got really close again.
I went to college in Kansas, and hearing he was drafted to the chiefs made me so happy, once I'd graduated I stayed in Kansas because I really liked it here.

That's besides the point, after Patrick had began his career here in Kansas we started going out again, we'd spend time together all the time, we'd have date nights, all sorts of things that labeled us as 'dating.'
This has been going on for three years! I'm so ready for us to just be official.

"Hey sweetsheart." Patrick kissed the side of my head.
I sighed, "hi."
"Woahhh, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, I'm fine." I threw my head down on the counter, groaning in pain when my head made contact with the hardwood.
"Hey, be careful, tell me what's wrong Y/n." Pat kissed my forehead and moved me away from the counter.

"Y/n/n." Pat played with my hair.
"Are you ashamed of me?"
"What? No! Why would you say that?" He frowned.
"Embarrassed?"
"No."
"Then why on earth are we not boy
freind and girlfreind yet?"
"Is this why you're so upset?"
"Yes! I want you to show me off to your teammates, I want to post cute couple-y pictures, I want to be yours!" I threw my hands over my face to hide my tears.

"Y/n, you are mine, you've always been mine..." he pulled my hands away from my face.
"I didn't know that you wanted this, I thought you liked the thought of friends with benefits."
"I don't, I hate it so much, I just want to be yours."
"You already are Y/n."
"I want to be official!" I sighed turning away from him, I swear men don't use their head!
"Official?" He questioned.
"Yes Patrick!"
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I gasped.
"...Yes." I felt like crying, he stressed me out so much, but I feel a lot more safer and secure knowing he's my boyfriend.
"Sooo when do you wanna meet the team?" He smirked, can't believe he actually listened.
"As soon as possible Mahomes."
Pat laughed kissing me, "Yes ma'am."

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

This is the stupidest thing I've ever written, I hate it, it feels like there's no point...
It was a request, but I had no ideas for the story and now I just feel dumb, i DON'T even know what I'm saying😭

I hope you like whatever this is.

Much love.🩷