𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐲

Right Now?!?•

It was nearing the end of the fourth quarter of the game, you were due any day, you were just hoping you could get through this game.
However, life had other plans.

"Oh shit." You whispered to yourself as you felt something run down your leg.
"You alright?" The nurse asked from behind you. Jalen had insisted on having a nurse with you incase something like this happened.
"I think my water just broke." You breathed in.
The nurse nodded looking at the puddle on the floor.
"Okay let's get you out of here, just stay calm for me." She told you as she helped you up and started making her way out of the stadium with you.
"Calm." You continuously repeated to yourself as you walked to the car with her, your feet were tired and that baby was coming.
"Where's Jalen?!" You asked alarmed as you were buckled in.
"On the field." The nurse told you as she quickly started pulling away.
"Somebody needs to tell him! Right now!" You yelled.
"Yes Ma'am." The nurse nodded as she quickly pulled out her phone and called someone.

Jalen's POV:

"Jalen!" I heard someone call my name, I looked around seeing the coach waving me over.
"What's up?" I asked him.
"Y/n's on the way to the hospital, her water broke." He told me.
I stared at him in disbelief stuck in my spot for a good ten seconds before what he said finally hit me.
"Right now?!?" I asked in shock.
He nodded at me as he laid a hand on my shoulder.
"Go." He nodded as he pushed me to get me moving.
"Holy shit I'm having a kid." I shouted to myself as I made my way out of the stadium.

Back to your POV:

"Y/n, I need you to breath." The nurse called as she put you in a wheel chair to take you up the elevator.
"It's kind of hard." You sassed as you groaned in pain.
"Holy shit." You whispered to yourself as a contraction made its way through your body.
"Remind me to never get pregnant again." You told the nurse as the room came into view.
"Y/n! It's wonderful to see you." The doctor smiled as she helped you onto the bed.

"Likewise." You groaned as you threw your head back onto the pillow.
"Is there any word on where Jalen is?" You asked breathing heavily.
The nurse from before shook her head 'no' wincing at the angry sigh you let out, she was clearly scared of pregnant woman.
"Y/n, honey, we're gonna need you to breath and push." The doctor smiled as she started to put on gloves.
"Oh no! Not without Jalen!" You told her shaking your head.
"Please." The doctor asked nicely.

A tear made its way down your cheek as you nodded your head sadly, just what you wanted, to give birth to your first child without Jalen.
"Alright, now push." The doctor said soothingly trying to calm your nerves.
You did as she asked, you pushed and pushed but that baby wasn't coming.
You sighed heavily, sweat droplets forming on your forehead, you were exhausted.

"Y/n!" You heard your name as you drowsily opened your eyes and saw Jalen.
A large smile crept onto your face as he grabbed a hold of your hand.
"You're here!" You cheered as happy tears rolled down your cheeks.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He kissed your forhead.
"Y/n, push!" The doctor encouraged.
So you did and this time you were a lot more successful.

"She must've been waiting for you." The doctor directed towards Jalen referring to the baby not coming until he'd arrived.

"A daddy's girl already." Jalen joked as the nurse handed the baby over to you.
You couldn't form words, the only sounds coming from your mouth were sobs, happy tears streamed down your face with a large smile grazing your lips.

Jalen laid a cold rag on your head as you whispered sweet nothings the baby in your arms.
"She has your eyes." You smiled up at Jalen.
"She does?" He asked excitedly.
"Mhm." You hummed as you continued to stare at her.
"My beautiful y/d/n." You smiled adoringly at the baby.
"Just like her mama." Jalen smiled watching the two of you.

It'd been a week since you gave birth, which means you're finally being released.
"I've missed this house." You sighed dramatically as you opened the door to your house.
Jalen laughed from behind you as he sat the baby's car seat down and started to unbuckle her.
"Welcome home my sweet baby!" You smiled widely taking her from Jalen as you started to walk around giving her a house tour.

Jalen laughed to himself as he watched you sway the baby in your arms as you pointed to objects and explained what they were.

"I love her." You turned around to Jalen.
"Me too." He smiled in awe of you and her.
"I also love you, very, very much." Jalen smiled as he pressed a kiss to your forehead.

__________________________________________
-Authors note-

Chloe8826 Thank you for the request!
I hope you like it!!

Enjoy My Loves.🩷