𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

•SLUT!•

"Gold digger"

"You deserve better Bryce! (I'm better)"

"Slut."

"You're literally only with him for money girl😂"

"We need to save Bryce from her, she's a slutttt"

"One chance Bryceeeee"

"Hey," Bryce smiled widely at me, he threw himself down on the bed next to me. He took his hand and moved a piece of hair behind my ear, "you're so beautiful, you know that?" He smiled in awe. "I do know, because you remind me every day," I giggled and pressed a small kiss to his lips. "I don't plan on stopping," he pulled me back in for another kiss.

I rolled over on top of him and ran my fingers through his hair, we said no words after our kiss, we just stared at one another. A girl and a boy who've known each other for as long as they can remember, a girl and boy who've been in love with each other for as long as they can remember.

"Why were you reading those comments when I walked in here?" He whispered sadly. "I can't help it, Bryce." Bryce sighed, "You're so beautiful, you're my dream girl, and all I want, I want you, those comments are so full of shit," he spoke. "I know that you're with me because you love me, because you know me better than I know myself. That's why you love me, that's why I love you." I smiled softly at him, "you're such a gentlemen." Bryce's cheeks turned the smallest shade of pink, "and cute," I added giggling. "I love you," I finished pressing kisses to his cute face. "I love you more." "That's impossible Bryce." "No it's not."

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, I admired the dress that clung to my body, all the while thinking of the comments I'd read mere hours ago.
I sighed to myself, tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear. "What's the matter?" Bryce's voice asked, his hands wrapping around my waist. "Nothing," I gave him a fake smile. "Don't lie to me princess, what's wrong?" He spun me around to face him. "I just—" I stopped and stared at him, "the comments," he sighed knowingly. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "No, don't apologize baby," he kissed my forehead. "Please stop looking at them." I nodded my head.

"You look stunning," Bryce smiled as we entered his house. "Thank you," I smiled. "Gosh, I'm so in love with you," he smiled in awe at me. I couldn't help but giggle at his stare, he looked so in love with me, he made me feel so seen and loved.

"Everyone wants him
that was my crime
The wrong place at the right time
And I break down then he's pulling me in
In a world of boys, he's a gentleman."

Bryce and I stood hand in hand while listening to his mother recap on her December adventures, we'd come here for a New Year's party, it's been tradition for as long as I can remember.
"She's something else," I smiled at Bryce while watching his mom. "That she is," he laughed.
"OH MY! IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT!" His mom shouted as she'd lost track of time when telling her story.

"Got love struck went straight to my head
(Straight to my head)
Got love sick all over my bed
(Over my bed)
Love to think you'll never forget
We'll pay the price I guess"

"FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO," Bryce's mom set up her phone to record the moment, she'd always done this. "ONE!" Bryce spun me around, dipping me and pressing his lips to mine, he held me in the same position, in a long lasting kiss, "Happy New Year, Princess," he pulled away, smiling. "That's a kiss I'll never forget," I giggled, pressing my lips to the corner of his mouth, "that's what I was going for." I giggled and held onto him, not wanting to lose him or this moment. For one second I'd forgotten all about the hate comments.

The way Bryce kissed me, the way he looked at me, complimented me, all of his gentlemen like gestures, and his softness towards me, it all came crashing down in one big reminder that... if they call me a slut, you know it might be worth it for once.

_________________________________________________
-Authors Note-

HAPPY NEW YEAR!🥂🤍

This is the last chapter of this book... I'm so sad, I've gotten so attached to this book, and all of my readers... I started writing back in February of last year, I just did it for fun, I'd never expected it to receive so much love. So thank you, you've all left so many amazing comments and kind words, I just adore all of you so much, there's so much I could say to express how thankful I am, but I just don't know how... I love you all dearly.
Happy new year! I hope and pray that you get the best of blessings this year!!

Much love! ♥️

THE END