𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

•"Shit"•

Two years ago

"Sooo this is it huh?" I smiled teary eyed at Justin.
"I guess so." He sighed looking to his right.

Justin and I have been friends since our first day at LSU, however Justin just got drafted into the NFL, don't get me wrong, I'm beyond happy for him, this is his dream and I want him to fulfill it, but I wish I was a part of his dream...

"See you around Y/n." Justin gave me a hug and pressed a kiss to my forehead before walking off to his car.
"So long JJ." I whispered to myself, I let a single tear fall as I watched Justin's car leave the parking spot he'd claimed earlier this year...
And just like that, it was over, all the late night breakfast runs, all the laughs, everything, it was over, but it's okay, his dreams came true... he deserves this...

Present Day

Isn't it funny the way life works?...
Today I was watching my brothers son, he wanted to watch the football game.
I'm not sure who was playing, the Vikings and someone else, I didn't pay attention to it, I don't care much for football.
Not until I heard his name.
"Hey bud, who's number 18?" I continued to fold clothes as I watched the TV.
"That's Justin Jefferson! He's my favorite player!" Alex laughed excitedly.
"Justin Jefferson?" I know he was drafted into the NFL I know that, but I didn't know he was still playing for that same team, I lost all contact with him after he left LSU...

Two days later

"Alex!" I smiled excitedly as I walked into my brothers house.
"Aunt y/n/n" Alex hugged me excitedly, I'd told him I was coming over with a surprise.
"Y/n, what's got my boy so excited? What's the surprise?" My brother asked.
I held up two tickets for a Vikings game tomorrow night.
"HOLY SHIT!" Alex yelled jumping on the couch.
I stood there with my mouth hanging open, I knew he'd be excited but I didn't know he was gonna say that.
"Hey! Where did you learn to talk like that?" My brother scolded Alex.
"Don't look at me!" I hissed as Alex looked at me with a smirk.
"And I'm supposed to let him go to a football game with you?" My brother looked between Alex and I wryly.
"Yes!! Please dad! Please!" Alex pressed his palms together and pleaded, I put on my best puppy dog eyes and puffed out my bottom lip.
"Okay! Okay! Both of you knock it off." My brother laughed as he watched Alex jump onto me almost knocking me to the ground.

The next day

Alex had stayed the night at my place so we could leave early.
"Do you think I'll meet Justin Jefferson?" He asked excitedly from the back seat.
"I'm not sure, do you think you will?" I chuckled at his excitement.
"I hope so." Alex's eyes were sparkling with excitement, now I owe it to him to speak to Justin.

By the time we'd got there, not many people were there yet, I guess we were extra early, there were a few people but not many.
"Oh man we're gonna see it al- holy shit Y/n these seats are amazing!"
"Alex! Stop saying that word!" I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it.
"Y/N" Alex whisper yelled.
"It's him!" I had no clue who he was talking about until I saw him.
"That's Justin Jefferson! Oh my god I think I'm in love." He gushed watching Justin walk around the field.
"Aren't we all..." I mumbled following Justin's actions just as Alex was.

The game just ended, and Alex has to pee, he held it the entire game, he said he didn't wanna miss anything.
So we are currently making our way through hundreds of people to find the kid a bathroom without a long line, so far, no luck.
"Shit Y/n/n I don't know how much longer I can hold it!" Alex sighed still holding onto my hand.
"Alex! You have to stop saying that." I laughed turning a corner.
"Shit." I groaned as my face collided with a chest.
"Hey! You told me to stop saying shit! Why are you saying it?" Alex crossed his arms over his chest.
"Your dad is gonna hate me!" I sighed, I heard a chuckle and suddenly remembered I'd bumped into someone.
"Shit sorry! I didn't mean to walk into you I wasn-" My words caught in my throat as I looked up at who I'd bumped into.
"Didn't his dad tell you to stop saying that?" He chuckled as he looked down at me.
"JJ." I whispered, I felt like crying.
"Y/n, how are you?" He remembered me.
"Holy shit!" I said through tears, I threw myself into his arms, holding my arms tightly around his torso.
"You should stop saying that." Justin chuckled as he rested his head on top of mine.
"Shut up, I... you remember me?" I asked shocked as I pulled away from the hug to admire him.
"How could I forget you?" He frowned slightly.
"You two know each other?" Alex asked bewildered.
"I used to have a crush on her." Justin shrugged.
That's news to me, I was shocked to say the least.
"You knew Justin Jefferson all this time and didn't tell me!" Alex gasped dramatically.
"I haven't talked to him in years." I looked down at Alex.
"Let's make sure it doesn't happen again." Justin took my phone and put his number in it, he led us to the bathroom in the locker room for Alex to use, he definitely wasn't supposed to do that but he did.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

This was another request, I know it was a bad ending, but I wasn't sure how to end it, should I make a part two?

What's everyone's thoughts on the draft?

Enjoy my loves.🩷