𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝

•Procrastinate•

Today is officially the first day of October!
My favorite month of the year, my favorite season. It's spooky season!
Which is why I'm currently on my way downstairs to ask my boyfriend if we can go shopping for decorations!

"Allennnn." I smiled excitedly as I skipped down the steps in my ghost face sweater.
"Hi baby." Allen turned around to face me, sliding my hair behind my ear.
"Do you know what today is?" I blushed at the sweet gesture.
"No, tell me." Even when I was talking complete nonsense, Allen was completely invested in everything I had so say, he never made me feel like I needed to shut up cause I've been talking too much, he never made me feel crazy for the odd things I say, he always listened, he was always interested, I love that about him.

"It's October first!"
Allen nodded his head signaling he was listening and wanted me to continue.
"So I was wondering... if you wanted to go shopping for decorations, maybe." I began to fiddle with my fingers.
"That sounds like a lot of fun." Allen smiled down at me before pressing his lips to mine.
"When do you wanna go?"
"Now!"

Allen and I were currently in target, we've been here for about an hour or so, I may have ventured away from decorations and blew a hundred dollars on books, but it's okay! I think...

"That's where you disappeared to." Allen nodded towards the books in the cart as he walked over to me with a few Halloween themed pillows.
"I couldn't help myself."
"You never can." Allen pushed my head playfully.
"Rude!"
"Oh I'm so sorry dearest Y/n, however can I make it up to you?" He joked with me.
"Buy me that big inflatable Jack Skellington." I smiled sweetly at him as I pointed to the huge inflatable.
"I walked right into that one." He sighed as he lifted the box into the cart.
"You're forgiven." I smirked at him, feeling very content with my hundred dollars worth of books, my cart full of Halloween decor and my huge Jack Skellington inflatable.

Shortly after Allen and I got home, I started to make lunch.
We put all the bags in the living room for the time being, he said he'd help me decorate the house today!
"It smells good out here." Allen spoke as he walked into the kitchen.
"Pumpkin pie."
"You made pumpkin pie?"
"The candle." I laughed as I continued to make him and I sandwiches.
"Oh, I thought you made pie without me." He walked over to smell the candle some more.
"Never!" Allen and I's first date consisted of us destroying his mom's kitchen while making pie.
Every couple has a "thing" that they do together, me and Allen's thing is destroying our kitchen in the midst of making pie.

"We have a lot to do." Allen spoke with a mouth full of food.
"Eww Allen!" I smacked him in the arm.
"I bought you a huge Jack Skellington and this is how you treat me?" He feigned hurt.
"Shut up! Stop! Close your mouth!" I laughed as he continued to smack his lips while chewing.
"God you are annoying!" I laughed again.
"Rude!"
"Rude" I mimicked as I began to root through the bags of decorations.

"OUCH!" Allen suddenly yelled, scaring me.
"What?!?"
"I stabbed myself in the throat with a chip." Allen frowned.
I couldn't help myself, i fell to the floor with laughter. Soon, Allen joined in with my laughter.
"Are you okay?" I giggled as I cupped his face in my hands.
"No." He sighed dramatically.
"What can I do to make it better?"
"Kiss me." He whispered.
So I did.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Hi loves! Happy October!🍂

I know today is the 2nd of October, and the story says different, but just go with it.

This was requested, someone had asked for Allen Lazard, so I hope you enjoy this!
It's certainly not my best work, but it's better than nothing.

Since it's October, 'spooky season' I'm going to do imagines that are Halloween based, so if you have any request for those!
Of-course you can still request regular imagines, but while it's October I'll just be doing some Halloween/fall themed imagines!

~Much love🍂