𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬

Treat 'Em Like Your Own•
Part II

"GoodMorning sweetheart." I heard Patrick's voice and the front door closing after.
"Morning Pat, what're you doing here?" I giggled.
"D/n's birthday." Patrick smiled widely and held up a big box and a shit ton of party supplies.
"What's all this?"
"Well, since you're still working on moving in I got a bunch of supplies and we're gonna throw a small party for D/n at my place, which is why I'm here. Go get dressed mama. We got a party to set up."
Patrick started pushing me up the stairs not giving me enough time to register that he'd just called me 'mama'.

"So does Dean have D/n and S/n?" Patrick asked as we began to put together decorations and hang them up in the living room and kitchen.
"Yeah, he took them Monday, I told him he could keep them til D/n birthday."
"He was okay with you having her on her birthday?" Patrick knows how much I struggled with Dean and custody of my kids, in fact for S/n birthday he took me to court because I wanted my son on his birthday.

"Yeah, he's going to Vegas with his new girl anyway, they're eloping." I chuckled shaking my head.
"You're better off without him anyway." Patrick said softly as he came up behind me and placed his hands on my waist.
"Here let me help." Patrick hung up the decoration, his hand never leaving my waist.
"Thank you." I whispered.
The tension was high, I'd never noticed it before, but his hand on my waist, the close proximity, there was tension and it was very high.

"Y/n." Patrick spoke spinning me around to face him.
"Hmm?"
"Is it just me, or is this affecting you more than usual." Patrick slid his hand under my shirt allowing his hand to make contact with my skin, when we were younger the feeling of Patrick's skin on mine was always a comfort feeling for me, it never had my breath hitching or anything of the sort, but this time, he was right it was affecting me more than usual.

I made eye contact with Patrick slowly nodding my head, the tension was so high I felt as though I couldn't breath.
"Can I kiss you?" My eyes widened as I watched Patrick's face slowly morph into regret.
"Yes!"

Without any other words spoken Patrick locked lips with me, his hands continued to hold my waist underneath my shirt his thumbs caressing my skin, my hands found there way to his hair, and our lips worked in sync, perfectly, as though they were meant to do that. And I'd have spent all day kissing him if it weren't for the need to breath.

"You're perfect." He whispered pressing a kiss to my forehead.
I was too stunned to speak so I leaned into his hold around my body.
Patrick and I stood in that position, no words being spoken, just us, for a good while before my phone began to ring.

"I have to go pick the kids up."
"I'll drive, c'mon." I smiled softly as Patrick held out his hand and began to walk us to the car.

"Patrick?" D/n screamed excitedly as she opened the car door.
"Hey baby." He laughed as she pecked him on the cheek.
I buckled in S/n and D/n as they began to talk both Patrick and I's ear off in excitement.

"This isn't the way home!" D/n giggled as she noticed the different road we'd taken.
"We're going to Pat's house." I smiled over at Patrick.
"We are?" S/n asked excitedly.
"We are."
"Yay! Can we play in his pool?" D/n asked as she began to kick her feet excitedly.
"I don't think Pat would mind."
"Not at all." Patrick smiled at them in the rear view mirror.

"What's this? That's my name!" D/n smiled as she looked around the house.
"Happy birthday baby." I smiled widely as she walked over to me with a balloon in her hand.
"This is all for me?" She giggled in awe as I picked her up and took her to the kitchen.
"Yes ma'am." Patrick smiled widely placing a birthday tiara on her head.
"Sissy looks pretty." S/n smiled.
"Just like her momma." Patrick nodded.
"Mama's the prettiest girl I ever saw." S/n clapped excitedly.
"CAKE!" D/n excitedly squirmed in my arms.
I put her down and walked over to the table she'd seen the cake on.
"IT'S MY NAME!!!" D/n stared at her cake in awe as she began to lick the icing off of her fingers.
"You're name." Patrick chuckled as he lifted her onto a chair and placed a piece of cake in front of her.
"And since you're the birthday girl..." Patrick trailed off before dunking D/n head into the cake.
When D/n pulled her head from the cake she stared at the three of us in shock, I wasn't sure if she was gonna cry or laugh.

"Hey I'm sorry." Patrick apologized as she began to cry, for a moment I felt bad, but then I saw her smirk and I knew she was planning something, and what do you know D/n dunked Patrick's face In her cake and fell into a fit of giggles, it was now Patrick's turn to stare at us shocked.
S/n and I began to laugh at his state of shock and before we knew it cake was being thrown every which way, an all out war between the four of us.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Kind of a bad ending, but I wasn't sure how to end this, this is part two btw, sorry I haven't been updating consistently, life has just been a bit busy, but I am hopefully going to be writing more frequently now.

Enjoy my loves🩷