𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

•Someone To Go Home With•

It's Ja'Marrs annual Halloween party, so of course everyone is dressed up, sexy, nerdy, silly, you name it, you got it.

The party was popping, Marr's parties always are.
I came here alone, hopefully I won't leave alone, not to sound desperate, but I don't look this hot to leave this party alone.
There is a certain someone I'm hoping to leave with though.

"Y/n!" Ja'Marr called me over to the couch he and a few of his friends were sitting on.
"Marr." I smiled as I leaned down to press a kiss to his cheek. I've known Marr since our senior year of high school, we've been pretty close friends since, we even went to LSU together.

"You look hot." He complimented as he pulled me into his lap.
"I know." I smirked as I leaned into his embrace.

Now I know what you're thinking, but absolutely not. Marr and I constantly flirt, but we'd never date each other, we don't get on like that, besides, I have my eyes set on someone else.

"You remember Justin, that's Cam, Tyler, and Chido." He introduced me to the guys surrounding him.
"Y/n." I smiled at all of them.
"You're the chick Chase is always complaining about?" Tyler laughed.
"Ay man! Don't tell my secrets." That statement resulted in me smacking Ja'Marr along side the head and removing myself from his lap.
Asshole.

"That was rude." Ja'Marr fussed.
"Too bad, too sad." I scoffed pushing him away from me. It was all fun in games, we argued like this all the time.
"You wanna play truth or dare?" Ja'Marr asked randomly.
"Bro, what are we? Twelve?" Tyler laughed at Marr, he had a point.
"Shut up, you wanna play or not?"
"Yes." I flicked Ja'Marr on the forehead and placed my head in his lap.

"Y/n, Truth... or dare?" Ja'Marr asked in an ominous tone only causing the group to laugh.
"Hmmm, I say dare." He couldn't do me too dirty, I hope.
"I dare you to take off a piece of clothing."
That was so childish of him, I was wearing a pair of sheer tights with a small black dress, and a witch hat, call me basic, I don't care, I'm just here for the food.

"You're a child." I scoffed as I removed my witch hat. He thought he was smart.
"BOOOO." He yelled which of course got him another smack to the head.
"Justin!" I smiled over at the boy, he'd been real quiet.
"Truth or dare love?" I eyed him as he stared directly back at me.
"Dare."
"Kiss the hottest girl in this room." Ja'Marr smirked.

Ja'Marr's POV:

You could see the tension that had quickly gathered between Y/n and Justin, so I just did the obvious and told him to kiss the hottest girl.

"Hey! I'm supposed to give him a dare!" Y/n smacked my thigh, she keeps abusing me.
"Abuse." I scoffed, "Abuse my ass Chase." She flicked me.
"Bro is getting his ass beat." Tyler laughed, I flipped him off.
"You can't be serious." Justin looked like he wanted to smack me.
"You heard me."
"You're so childish Ja'Marr!" Y/n smacked me again.
"It's a dare. You have to."
I didn't expect Justin to kiss anyone, I expected "man fuck off" and he'd walk away, but he proved me wrong.

Y/n's POV:

Not even a second was given for me to process Justin's lips on mine, Ja'Marr had given him that stupid dare, but the last thing I expected was for the answer to be me.

"HOLY SHIT!"
"GET SOME!"
"I knew it. I KNEW IT."
Shouts from the three men engulfed Justin and I ultimately resulting in us pulling away.
I didn't want to, I wanted more.

You remember when I said there was someone I was hoping to go home with? Justin Jefferson is my someone.

"I'm done with your stupid game Chase." I scoffed acting like I hadn't enjoyed the kiss I wanted more of.
"Boo, you suck Y/l/n."
"You wanna suck Jefferson." He added.
"Fuck off."
"OUCH!" Ja'Marr yelled after I dug my nails into his leg.
"Suck it up butter cup." I rolled my eyes.
As much as I loved Ja'Marr I also wanted to rip his head off.

"Y/n." Justin's voice sounded behind me as I continued to make my way up to the third floor of Ja'Marr's house.
He always had the third floor blocked off, just to keep it clean, but I always went to the spare bedroom to chill anyway.

"Love." I smirked, I noticed his reaction to the name earlier, so why not again?
"Sorry about what Chase said." He apologized as he fell into step next to me.
"It's fine." I gave him a tight lipped smile as I opened the door to the third floor spare bedroom, it smelled of my perfume, I took this room over ages ago.

"Did you need something?" I asked noticing Justin standing against the door frame with his eyes on me.
"Yeah." That was unexpected.
"What's that?" When I turned around to face Justin, his body was pressed against mine.
"You."

Justin had my dress off before I could even register what was happening, I'm here for it.
"Is this okay?" He asked as he laid me on the bed.
Words were lost, my heart was in my stomach, I needed his touch more than anything in this moment, so I nodded my head signaling for him to do whatever he was gonna do.

!Smut warning!

My sheer tights were gone just as quick as my dress, and his lips were locked on mine just as I'd wished they'd be. Not for long, his lips were hungry, for every part of my body, beginning at my neck and slowly, trailing down my body, until they reached the sweet spot in-between my legs.

"Promise you're okay with this?" Justin asked staring lustfully at me.
"Yes."
With that confirmation Justin's tongue had entered inside of me, a loud moan escaped my lips at the sudden blissful contact.

Words were long gone, all I could do was moan.
"Justin..." I finally breathed, it felt like a relief to finally utter a word.
"Sweetheart?" He asked as he hovered over me and continued to thrust at an even pace.
My back arched allowing Justin more access to go deeper inside of me.

His thrusts began to slow which told me he was close, "I'm close." I whispered breathlessly as I dug my nails deeper into his back.
"Go on princess." Justin's lips captured mine as I released all my ecstasy.
"Good girl." Justin whispered as he pulled out of me.
Jesus the things this man does to me!

A silence had collected in the room, just the sound of our heavy breathing, and Justin's kisses along my body.

"You did good." He smirked as he kissed my lips once more.
The praise from him was thrilling, which is why we ended up going for round two.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

O M G.
This is smut, I just wrote smut...
I don't know if I should be ashamed of myself, or proud of myself😭

I genuinely don't remember who requested a spicy JJ imagine, but here you are!

I hope this is good, it's my first time writing it with this much detail, so I hope it's not like cringey and gross😭

I'm gonna go now.. I hope you enjoy!😭

MUCH LOVE!🩷