𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐀𝐰𝐮𝐳𝐢𝐞

•Don't Let The Boys See•

Chido and I have been dating for about a year now, and I've yet to go to one of his practices.
It's not his fault, he always invites me to tag along, I've just always been too shy to actually go around all those big bulky men.

However, today is different, Chido left for practice about three hours ago, so I got him Popeyes for lunch, he doesn't know, I'm gonna surprise him!

As I pulled into the Bengals facility the security asked to see my ID, understandable, but I did get nervous, I was afraid they'd need Chido's confirmation and then the whole surprise would be ruined! But the universe was on my side and they allowed me in.

"Jesus this place is huge." I gasped slightly as I locked my car and made my way through the doors.
"Sure is, can I help you?" A guy much taller than me asked, startling me.
"Oh my." I gasped again placing my hand over my heart.
"Shit, sorry, I didn't mean to spook you!" The man spoke apologetically.
"You're all good, I should be more careful of my surroundings." I laughed, sighing.
"Uhh what's your name?" He asked staring at me with a confused expression.
"Oh, I'm Y/n!" I held my hand out to him.
"I'm Sam, your name sounds familiar, but I don't think we've ever met, what are you here for again?" He asked me.
"To see Chido." I held up the Popeyes bag.
"Chid- OH! You're his girlfriend!" Sam smiled real big at the realization.
"I should've known!" He pulled me into a huge bear hug.
"It's nice to meet you!"
"You too Sam." I laughed, overwhelmed by the sudden embrace.
"Come on, I'll take you to the lunch room."

"CHIDO!" Sam shouted making me nearly jump out of my skin, the walk had been fairly quiet, so the sudden break of silence startled me.
"Yo!" Chido nodded towards Sam, as he began towards the two of us.
"Someone's here to see you."
"Me?" He asked confused, that's when I stepped out from behind Sam with a shy smile.
"Y/n!" Chido lifted me up immediately pressing his lips to mine, not even thinking twice about all his teammates cheering around us.

"What're you doing here?" He asked excitedly as he let me down.
"I brought you lunch." I held up the Popeyes bag and he wasted no time opening it up.
"Thank you." He laughed, a sparkle in his eyes.
If I'd have known he'd be this excited I would've visited sooner!
"You're welcome." I smiled at him, pressing a kiss to his bare shoulder.

"Are you gonna introduce us? Or just stand there and stare at her all day?" A voice spoke up from behind the two of us.
Chido shook his head laughing at the interruption.
"Tyler, this is Y/n, my girlfriend." Chido introduced me to Tyler.
"The woman we've heard so much about." Another guy came up and crossed his arms.
"You have?" I asked confused.
"Oh he never shuts up." The man laughed causing a couple of the other players to chuckle.
"Shut up Ja'Marr!" Chido pushed him playfully.
"You're cute!" I laughed at Chido as he looked away from the team and I.
"Our boy is blushing! Look at him!" Ja'Marr laughed.
"Awww, my man." I smiled as I talked softly enough only for him to hear.
"She's got our boy WHIPPED." Tyler shouted out across the room causing an eruption of cheers and whistles.
Chido shook his head laughing as he rested his forehead on mine.
"I love you." He whispered, "and thank you for coming." He then added.
"It was long overdue, and I love you."
"KISS, KISS, KISS." The chant circled around the room, and before I could even think Chido had pressed his lips to mine holding me in a long kiss, only receiving more teasing comments, whistles and shouts.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Another imagine! Two in one day, I'm feeling proud of myself, I highly doubt I'll write anymore tonight.

This was a request! I loved writing this! Chido is so amazing!

Much love🩷