𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐢 𝐈𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐬

•Rookie Got My Heart•

I'm currently at practice with my big brother Joe.
Of-course I'm on the sidelines, I've done been tackled five times by Ja'Marr and Tee, I hate them. I'm kidding, kinda.

"Yo!" Ja'Marr nodded as he walked up to me.
"No! No! Put me down asshole!" I knew he was gonna throw me into the middle of their game again, Ja'Marr found pleasure in watching me get tackled by Tee.

"Chase! Be careful!" Joe called out to Marr, of course with the warning from Joey he'd be more careful than before, but he'd still allow me to be tackle me nonetheless.

"I hate you so much! Let me go!" I kicked my feet and smacked Ja'Marr's back.
"Tee, Shiesty said be careful." Ja'Marr laughed as he sat me on the ground.
I had no time to think before I was once again tackled to the ground by Tee.
"I hate it here!" I tried to push a laughing Tee off of me.
"We love it here!" Marr chuckled helping Tee up.
"What about me?!?" Asshole couldn't even help me up!
"Here." An unfamiliar voice spoke and held their hand out towards me.
"Thank you." I shyly smiled at the rookie.

I've seen him around the field, his name is Andrei, he's very cute, which is why I've not interacted with him at all, I don't know how to talk to boys!

"You're welcome." He gave me a little smile.
"I'm Y/n!" Don't ask me where that surge of confidence came from.
"Andrei."
"You're a rookie right?"
"Yeah, you're Burrows sister?"
"The one and only!"
Andrei chuckled finally removing his hand from mine, I hadn't even realized he was still holding it.

"What?" I felt insecure in that moment, as if I'd done something wrong.
"Nothing..." Andrei trailed off staring at something behind me, My brother.
"Tell me." I urged, he laid his eyes back on me.
"You're just really cute." I wanted to giggle, scream, kick my feet, something, I wanted to act like a little girl.
But I couldn't do that, not in front of Andrei, and certainly not on the field in front of Ja'Marr and Tee.

"Yoshi, we need you." Speak of the devil.
Ja'Marr called Andrei, they didn't need him, I could tell by the smirk on his face.
"No boys allowed." He mouthed, I flipped him off.

Andrei's POV:

I walked away from Y/n, she is gorgeous, but Joe was staring me down so I didn't even attempt to make a move.

"What's up?" Ja'Marr had interrupted our conversation.
"Man you can't date Burrows sister." He sighed.
"I wasn't gonna..." I only just met her, I wasn't thinking that far, I just thought she was pretty.
"But you like her." Tee chimed in.
"So?" I don't understand why I can't.
"Joe ain't gonna like that."
"What won't I like?" Now I'm in trouble.
"Yoshi here thinks your sister is cute." Ja'Marr laid his hand on my shoulder.
"Do you?"
I nodded my head.
"Hmm..." Joe walked off.

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n/n." Joe smiled as he walked up to me.
"Hi Joey!" I hugged my brother, I haven't seen him all morning, he is a very busy man.
"Did you talk to Iosivas?" My heart dropped, as much as I loved Joey, I never liked to talk boys with him.

"I did."
"Do you like him?" The interrogation begins.
"Well, I think he's cute, and he's nice." I shrugged, I mean we just met so how am I supposed to know whether he's the love of my life or not?!?

"Alright." Joe nodded with his hands on his hips.
He left me more confused than I've ever been, I don't understand what the point in that conversation was...

"Joe yell at you?" Marr asked as he made his way up to me.
"No, why would he?"
"Cause you were seducing his teammate."
Marr laughed.
"That's not true! You're such an ass!" I don't understand why he had to mess with me so much!

"Are you okay?" Andrei's voice sounded from behind me.
After what Ja'Marr said I walked off to the stands, that way I was away from all the guys including Chase.

"I will be."
"What's the matter?" Andrei sat next to me.
"Ja'Marr being a rat, as always."
"Teasing you?"
"How'd you know?"
"Cause he was teasing me too."
"Sorry.." I finally looked over at the boy, he was so cute, even though we'd just met, I yearned for his lips on mine.
"Mmm." His eyes locked on mine.
"Don't..." I whispered as he slowly closed the space between us.
"Why not?"
"Cause I won't be able to stop myself from falling." And it was the truth, I already thought he was cute, but if he kissed me now, I'd never be able to catch myself from the fall.

Andrei closed the space between us, pressing his lips to mine. "I'll catch you."

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Hi loves!

Yoshi imagine!

I love him so much, he's been my rookie of the year since the first game, even though that's literal ages away.

I know this isn't the best, but I still hope you like it nonetheless!

Much love!🩷