𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐬

•Food Fight•

Friday night

"Stefon!" Y/d/n shouted happily as she skipped down the stairs with her overnight bag in hand.
"Hey baby." He laughed as he lifted her up into a hug.
"I need help." Y/d/n sighed as Stefon put her down.
Stefon nodded his head signaling for her to continue.
"I have a bake sale, but I have to have the baked goods in on Monday..." She trailed off lowering her voice.
"I didn't tell mommy yet, but I really wanna do it!" She sighed.
Stefon chuckled as he watched the younger girl.
"Well you can't get baked goods if you don't tell her." Stefon shrugged.
"Tell me what?" You asked as you made your way down the stairs.
Your daughter looked up at Stefon pleadingly but Stefon jus shook his head and threw his hands up.
"I have a bake sale..." She told you shyly.
"You do? When is it?" You asked excitedly.
"Monday..." She looked away from you.
"This Monday?" You asked shocked.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner!" She sighed as she looked up at you with pleading eyes.
"But please can we do it?" She held her hands together pushing out her bottom lip.
"But you're not gonna be here." You sighed looking down at her.
"Well Stefon is here! He can help! Right Stefon?" She smiled widely at Stefon.
"Yeah, I'm down to spend the weekend baking." He laughed as he high fived Y/d/n.
"Sooo?" Y/d/n smiled.
"Anyone home?" A voice sounded from behind the three of you.
"Daddy!" Y/d/n shouted as she ran to her father.
"Sorry to barge in, I knocked but no one answered." He told you as he held Y/d/n.
"It's okay." You nodded.
"Stefon." He nodded sourly at Stefon.
Stefon nodded back not saying anything.

They didn't get along well, Stefon and your ex, for Y/d/n sake they didn't argue or say snarky comments but the tension in the room said more than words could.

"So, um are you taking her to school on Monday? Or are you dropping her off on Sunday night?" You asked pulling the two men from their stare off.
"I can drop her off to school on Monday." He nodded.
"You wanna stay til Monday?" He then asked looking down at Y/d/n.
"Does that mean you're not doing the bake sale?" She asked sadly.
"Hey I'll talk some sense into her." Stefon smiled as he came up behind you.
Y/d/n smile widened as she looked from Stefon to you, a small smile was etched on your face from telling her you'd let Stefon talk you into it.
"You're the best!" She giggled as she gave Stefon a hug.
"Okay! Time to go!" The three of you looked up at him with sour faces.
"I love you mommy!" Your daughter hugged you before running off to the door.
"I'll see you Monday afternoon." Your ex nodded as he left.
The minute the door closed Stefon's laughter filled the house entirely.
"What's so funny?" You asked him very confused.
"He's so jealous of me." He doubled over in laughter.
A small smile rested on your face as you nodded your head and rolled your eyes leaving Stefon in a fit of laughter on your living room floor.

Present time

"This is a disaster." You sighed as you stared at the endless ingredients sitting around the kitchen.
"Well we've still got two days." Stefon shrugged.
"Don't remind me." You scoffed.
Stefon looked at you and raised an eyebrow.
"What?" You sighed.
"I don't like your energy." He spoked crossing his arms.
"Shut up Stefon." You groaned.
Stefon smirked as you turned your back he picked up a cup full of flour and blew on it.
A gasp escaped your lips as you felt the flour come in contact with your skin.
"Stefon." You warned.
He laughed from behind you with the flour cup still in his hand.
"Lighten up princess." He smirked as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed a kiss to your neck.
A soft sigh left your lips as you felt Stefon's lips on your skin, your eyes shut slowly as you took in the feeling of him.
"Just breath, we don't have to rush, we've got the rest of tonight and all of tomorrow, I'm not leaving this house until you kick me out." He assured you as he swayed with you softly.
You did as he said and took a deep breath in and a deep breath out.
"That a girl." He pressed another kiss to your neck before pulling away.
"Now, we've got some cakes to make." He smiled as he grabbed a bowl and a whisk.
You shook your head at his enthusiasm but followed his movements.
"Too bad Y/d/n ain't here." Stefon sighed sadly.
"Yeah it'd be an absolute shit show, we'd never get this kitchen clean." You laughed as you began to think of what would happen if your daughter and Stefon were in the same kitchen baking.
"You don't know that." He scoffed.
"Anytime you and D/n are together you're either getting in trouble or making a mess." You told him matter of factly.
"No! We just know how to have fun!" He argued.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night Stef." You rolled your eyes playfully.
Stefon scowled at you and threw more flour at you.
"STEFON!" You shouted.
He smirked and stuck his tongue out while laughing.
"You're acting like a child." You looked to him in disbelief.
Stefon mimicked you as he went to grab more flour but you beat him to it.
"Two can play at that game." You smiled evilly as you tossed the flour towards him and made your way to the other side of the counter.
"The counter isn't gonna save you." He laughed.
A smile sat on your face as you scooped a spatula in a bucket of icing and slowly stood up.
"Maybe not." You smiled as you pulled the spatula back and flung the icing at him.
"Holy shit." He whispered as the icing smacked him in the chest, not where you were aiming but it still did it's job.
"Your aim is ass y/n/n." He laughed as he flung icing back at you hitting you in the face.
"Well we can't all be professional athletes." You scoffed throwing cake batter at him.
"Damn." Stefon gasped as he watched the cake batter splatter across the cabinet.
"And you said d/n and I would make a mess." He scoffed throwing sugar at you.
"Get a better aim baby." He laughed.
"You're too cocky." You smirked as you aimed a ball of cookie dough for the center of his forehead.
You gasped as the cookie dough came in contact with Stefon's forehead.
You didn't expect to actually make it, a small smile appeared on your face.
"That hurt!" Stefon rubbed his forehead.
"I'm sorry." You giggled from behind the counter.
Stefon didn't say anything else, he slowly made his way around the counter to you.
"Stefon?" You questioned.
"Got you." He smirked as he lifted you up and carried you back to the other side.
"No put me down." You laughed kicking your feet.
"Oh my god, did I make this mess?" You groaned.
"Yes." Stefon laughed as he lightly dropped you on the ground.
"Stefon." You sighed as you felt your back come in contact with a wet substance.
"You hit me in the head with cookie dough." He laughed.
You rolled your eyes and tilted your head to take a good look at the mess the two of you made.
"How much of this is actually edible?" You wondered.
"Probably the cake in the oven." He scratched the back of his head.
"That's it?" You asked.
Stefon nodded his head sitting down next to you.
"We might have to wait til the next bake sale..." you trailed off.
"Yeah." Stefon sighed.
"Oh she's gonna be so upset." You sighed throwing your head back.
"No she won't, she'll understand." Stefon laid back with you.
"Understand that we wasted all of this on the floor and our bodies?" You scoffed.
"Exactly!" Stefon smiled.
"She'll just be upset she missed the food fight." He laughed.
You sighed dramatically.

"Hello?" Y/d/n answered the phone.
"Hey baby." You smiled at the sound of her voice.
"So..." you trailed off as you looked at Stefon.
"We are gonna have to wait til the next bake sale." You sighed sadly.
There was a moment of silence where your heart broke for your daughter.
"Why?" She asked.
"Food fight." You sighed.
"Food fight?" She questioned loudly.
"Without me?" She asked hurt.
A shocked look etched your face as you stared at Stefon.
"I told her you should've been there." Stefon took the phone.
"You're not upset about the bake sale?" You asked shocked.
"No mama it's okay!" She giggled.
A sigh of relief escaped your lips as you nodded.
"But you owe me a food fight." She told you seriously.
"Noted." You laughed before saying your goodbyes and hanging up.

"The consequences of our own actions." You sighed as you stared at the mess in the kitchen.
"I don't regret it." Stefon smiled.
"I don't either." You smiled up at him.
Stefon watched your eyes before he moved to look at your lips.
"We've already made one mess, why not make two?" You smirked.
"You're going to hell." Stefon laughed connecting his lips to yours.
"You helped make the first mess, you're helping make the second, if I go you're coming with me." You smiled into the kiss as you felt him lift you onto the counter.

The next morning you tiredly made your way down the stairs into the kitchen.
"Shit." You whispered as you took in the dirty dishes, food, and clothes scattered around.
"Love what you've done with place." Stefon smirked as he looked at the bra hanging from the cupboard.
"Shut up, you're the one who took it off." You smacked him lightly.
"Guess we better start cleaning." You sighed.
"We could make mess three." Stefon smirked resting his hands on your waist.
"Not this time buddy." You smiled pushing him away and heading for the cleaning supplies.

Although the bake sale didn't go to plan, D/n still got her food fight and couldn't have been happier.

__________________________________________
-Authors note-

Now I want a food fight😔

Enjoy My Loves.🩷