𝐓𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬

•Two can play at that game•

"So, you got a boyfriend?" If he was trying to "rizz" me up, it wasn't working.
"I do." I turned back towards the counter and ordered another Shirley Temple.
"Well, I don't see him anywhere." He said seductively.
It was taking everything in me not bust out laughing.
"You're right, nor do I, help me find him?"
"Why would I help you find him?" I could tell he was starting to get pissed, I thought it was quite funny.
"Suit yourself, he's pretty hot though." I shrugged removing myself from the stool."
"I'm only into girls." He scoffed.
I shrugged my shoulders one last time before beginning my hunt in finding my boyfriend.

Unfortunately I found him.
Found him in very close proximity with another girl, hand on the small of her back.
Jealousy was bound to surface at the sight of that, I couldn't help it. That's MY man...

"Tee." I smiled as I made my way over to him and the girl he was next to.
"Y/n." He gave me a knowing smile, and then I knew, he was doing this to make me jealous.
"Hi." I smiled at the girl never removing my eyes from Tee.
"Who are you?" She asked in a snobby voice, i internally and externally rolled my eyes, out of every girl he could've used to make me jealous he chose a bitch.
"I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?" I smiled sweetly at her.
"He doesn't have a girlfriend." She laughed shrugging as she pushed her ass against him.
"He doesn't?" I asked looking up at Tee.
"Nope." He shrugged.
Two can play at that game.
"Hmm okay, then I'll leave you to it." I shrugged walking off.

"Hey, couldn't find your boyfriend?" That same guy from before asked.
"Turns out, I don't have one." I scoffed sitting in my same spot from earlier.
"No? I'm Justin." He offered his hand.
"Y/n."
"Pretty name. Even prettier girl." Oh maybe he could "rizz" me up.
"Thank you."
"You got any plans after here?" He laid his hand on my leg.
"No, just gonna go home."
"Let me take you for a ride?" That could go one of two ways, he kidnaps me and I die, or he really just wants to take me for a ride. In more ways than one...
"Hell yes." Now, if I wasn't on my third Shirley I would've probably said no, if I wasn't pissed at Tee and trying to play along with his petty game I would've definitely said no.
"Sweet." Justin offered me his hand and began to lead me to his car.

I smiled as the wind blew through my hair, Justin had a nice car, he put the top down and he was right he only wanted to go for a ride around the streets of Cinci.
"Let me take you home?" He asked pulling me out of my trance.
"Please."
"Alright." He nodded turning up the music once more.

"I didn't think you'd come home." I jumped at the sound of Tee's voice as I locked the door behind me.
"I didn't think you'd care." I scoffed.
"Well I do." He scoffed giving me the same energy.
"Really?" I laughed while rolling my eyes.
"Who was he?" Tee crossed his arms as he stood in front of me. I know we were in the midst of an argument but damn he looked good.
"Some guy who offered me a drink and a joy ride." I shrugged nonchalantly.
"Did you fuck him?" The audacity.
"No Tee I didn't. Because I would never do that to you, in fact he tried talking to me and I turned him down which is when I came to find MY boyfriend, but apparently he didn't have a girlfriend. So I went back to talk with Justin so I could play your stupid little game and make you just as jealous and hurt as you made me feel!" I finished scoffing pushing him out of my way and walking off to our bedroom.

"Y/n..." Tee trailed off as he stood leaning against the door frame.
"I saw you with him, I thought you were flirting, so I started flirting with her." He admitted sitting next to me.
"I wouldn't do that to you dumbass."
"I know, I'm sorry."
"Sorry. Doesn't. Cut. It." I spat.
"You can sleep on the couch, if you get too cold you can invite your new girl." I scoffed.
"I'm sorry..." he spoke once more before exiting our shared bedroom.

Men piss me off, my boyfriend pisses me off. He'll end up in the bed in the middle of the night, but for now, his ass can stay on the couch.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Another request, I'm sorry that was such a bad ending.🤦‍♀️

So, would you guys like to see spicy content, I've been thinking about it, and if it's something you're interested in...🤭

Enjoy my loves🩷