𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

•"We Lost"•

It was the last quarter of the game, a close game should I add, I was praying we'd win but with the way things were looking I was starting to worry.

"That's it..." Y/f/n said from beside you as the game ended 38-35.
"That's it." I sighed sadly as I began to stand from my spot.
Although Jalen is the most humble being I know he'll be crushed by the loss of this game.
"That's Bullshit!" Y/f/n scoffed as she stood with me.
"Oh that's so fucked. I spent money on tickets for this!"
"Uhh Y/f/n I got you that ticket for free." I chuckled as we made our way down the stairs.
"Right I forgot, sorry..." she sighed in distress, I was upset over the game because my boyfriend lost, Y/f/n, however has been a hard core Eagles fan since she was a child, so seeing your team lose to a team she despised was quite painful.

"I'll see you outside yeah?" I asked Y/f/n as we'd finally made it down the steps.
"Yeah, gotta give my quarterback a hug." She sighed sadly.
"I don't know why I walked down here with you, now I gotta walk all the way back up." She sighed even louder making me chuckle.
"You'll be fine, you missed three leg days, do this and you can miss three more." I laughed giving her a small push.
"See ya later alligator." She sighed sadly as she began to climb the mountain of stairs.

"Jalen." I smiled softly as I caught sight of my beautiful man.
"Y/n, I've been looking for you." He sighed as he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I'm here now." I whispered as he buried his head into my neck.
"We lost..." he trailed off, I heard his voice break and I knew he was crying.

It hurt to see him, hear him so upset.
I know how much football is to him, I know how much the Super Bowl is to him, to everyone really.
Nonetheless I'm still so proud of him and the team, they really pushed through this past season, and they did amazing today, but some things just don't work out.

"I'm still so beyond proud of you baby..." I whispered as I held held him closer to me.
"Are you?" The pain in his voice broke my heart, I'd never heard Jalen doubt my words before...
"I am, Jalen, I'm so fucking proud of you because you did all you could, you used everything you had and you played a damn good game."
"You still love me even though I' m a sore loser?" He chuckled finally pulling his head away from my neck.
"I love you no matter what Mr.Hurts, even if you are a sore loser." I giggled as he began to press kisses all over my face.
"I love you Y/n, thank you for being here today, thank you for supporting me." He smiled in awe at me as we linked arms and began to make our way to the team.
"I wouldn't have it any other way J, I'll always support you, have since day one, will continue to do so til the end." I smiled up and him.

In the end, Eagles lost by two, although everyone was heartbroken, Eagles supporters, I know chiefs kingdom was having the time of their lives, that's besides the point, The Eagles lost, but they've got next season, and every season after, I know they can do it.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Hello My loves!!!
This is another request, it's definitely shorter than my other ones, but I finally had motivation and inspiration so I wanted to get it out before I lost those.

Also this man is so gorgeous I physically can't, I'm so in love with him it's not even funny😔

Enjoy bbys🩷