𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐚

•A Baby Brewing•

One minute, five minutes, ten minutes, I hate the waiting game, my nerves are too shot to handle this fifteen minute wait.

My legs were bouncing up and down uncontrollably, my palms were sweaty, my hands were shaking, my breaths were getting heavier, all because of the piece of plastic that laid upon my bathroom sink, I felt like throwing up.

"Baby!" Nick knocked on the bathroom door, I can't let him see me like this, nor the nightmare on the sink.

"I'm coming Nicky! Just a second!" I cursed myself internally for the shakiness my voice held.
Nick was gonna know something's wrong.
"Baby, can I come in?" The door knob was starting to jiggle, it was locked but it was only a matter of time before Nick broke the door down.

"I'm okay." I opened the door and stared up at him with the fakest smile I could muster.
"Don't lie baby." He pulled me into a hug, I wanted to break down again, but I knew I had to hold it together, he'd be so upset...

Me getting pregnant would ruin everything for him.
For so long I've wanted a kid, with him!
But he doesn't want kids, he's made that very clear.

2 weeks later~

"I'm heading out." Nick kissed my head.
"I love you, good luck." I smiled at him, he had a game tonight, I was still debating whether I wanted to stay home or go to his game.

I guess I should tell you, I went to the doctor, she confirmed my pregnancy, I'm two months pregnant.
I've talked to Nick, about kids, not about me being pregnant.
He's a bit more lenient on them now than he was before, but he still doesn't want one at the moment, I don't know what I should do.

I don't want him to be upset or angry, I know I'm excited, each time I've been online shopping the past two weeks I've looked up baby clothes, it's become and obsession, but Nick doesn't know...

"Y/n!" Sydney smiled as she waved to me.
Sydney is Fred Warners wife, she's an absolute sweetheart, her and I got really close in the off-season. So close that she knows about me being pregnant, she's the only one.

"How are you?" She pulled me into a hug.
"Stressed."
"That's not good for you, nor this baby."
"I know Syd, but I'm so scared, I don't know what to do, or how to tell him." I sat down next to Sydney in our box, I decided I'd come to the game, it would take my mind off of how to tell Nick, I hope.

"He won't be mad, Nick may be an aggressive guy on the field, but he'd never get angry at you."
"You mean everything to him, and so will this little baby!" Sydney was the best at reassuring me.

"What makes you say that?"
"Y/n/n, you should hear the way he talks about you! Fred is constantly complaining that Nick speaks about you too much." She giggled.
"Nick says the same thing about Fred." The two of us stared at one another before bursting into a fit of laughter.

I took Sydney's words into consideration, Nick does always make sure I know that he'll love me no matter what, so being pregnant should count as no matter what, right?

I think I'm over thinking this way too much, it'll all be okay, I know it will, I hope it will.

"Mr.Bosa is searching the crowd for his woman." Sydney pointed down to my husband.
"He doesn't know I'm here."
"Best be on your way, I'm sure he's happy to see you after this win." Sydney began towards the door to make her way to Fred, the 9ers have just beat the cowboys.