𝐓𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬

•To Make Her Happy•

"TEE!" I smiled excitedly as I ran down the hall with my knee-high boots in either hand.
"Yes baby?" He laughed at my excitement once I came into his view.
"How do I look?"
"Perfect." He flashed his million dollar smile at me.
"I do?" I sucked my bottom lip in-between my teeth and stared at the ground.
"You always look perfect baby." He pressed a small kiss to my forehead and placed me on the stool behind him beggining to place my boots on my feet.
"Thank you Tee..." I smiled as I stared in awe at him.
"Anything for you baby love." He smiled.

I guess now would be a good time to tell you why I'm all dressed up, Tee bought me and him Era's tour tickets, to see Taylor Swift!
Excited was an understatement, I am ecstatic, however Tee isn't the biggest fan of her, but he did help me make some friendship bracelets!

"Am I gonna get cancelled if I don't sing along?" Tee asked jokingly as we found parking, which took forever.
"No! Lots of guys don't know anything about Taylor Swift!" Which is true, a lot of them just want to make their wives or girlfriends happy, which is exactly what Tee was doing.
"If you say so." He chuckled as he came around to open my door.
"I do say so." I smirked.
"Cocky." He rolled his eyes as he lifted me bridal style.

"If you keep screaming like this you're gonna lose your voice." Tee laughed as he watched me scream 'Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince.'
"I will! But I don't care!" I giggled as I continued to scream with the crowd.

Tee's POV:

I watched Y/n turn back around and continue to scream with the rest of the crowd, I knew how much she loved Taylor Swift, I mean she grew up on the woman's music, I just never thought she'd be this happy over it, it makes me happy to see the girl of my dreams so happy.

I'd planned out everything before I bought the tickets, I was just waiting for the perfect moment.

Y/n turned around and held my face as she sang the lyrics to 'Love Story.'

"but you were everything to me." She sang as she pressed a single kiss to the corner of my mouth before cutting all contact and turning back to the woman of the hour.

"Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head?"

"You'll always be my everything..." I spoke softly.
"What?" She turned around, eyes widening at me.
"Tee..." she choked on her words.

"I don't know what to think"

"Tee, what're you doing?" She choked once more.
"This isn't real." She was in denial.

"He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said, "Marry me, Juliet
You'll never have to be alone"

"Y/n, you've made me the happiest man alive for three years now, everything you do, everything you say makes me fall so hopelessly in love with you, you are the sunshine on my darkest days, and the reason I keep going, everything about you is so amazing to me, so please, Y/n Y/l/n please do me the honor of marrying me..." I sucked in a huge breath, holding it.

It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

"Yes." She cried as I slid the ring on her finger.
"I love you, so god damn much Y/n." I pressed my lips to hers, the crowd around us began to clap and cheer, flashes came from all around us, I'd completely forgotten there were thousands of people surrounding us.

"Oh Tee, how I love you." She spoke so dreamily, only making me fall head over heels once more.
"Forever my love." I spoke in awe of her.
"Til death do us part."

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Hi my loves! Again sorry for being so un-active, there's just been a lot going on, I know a few of you have requested, and I've not forgotten, I've just gotten busy!

This was another request, an amazing idea, cause Taylor is my queen🙌🏻
Speaking of, who's excited for 1989 TV?

Much love🩷