Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The Absurd ABO World

The author has something to say: Warning: (Please read it carefully before jumping into the pit)

1. This article is a very simple love story between men and women. Barely classified as fourth love.

2. The female lead is a shameless little white flower weak attack, and the male lead is a shameless big bad wolf strong sufferer. The love relationship between the two is equal, mutual respect, and there is no tendency for SM to control.

3. There may be lily and danmei tendencies in the text, because this is an ABO world, but they are all supporting roles, not even sub-cp, and have no part in the role. The meaning of existence is to promote the development of the relationship between the male and female protagonists, and it should not cause discomfort. .

4. The above are the thunder points that may appear in the article. If there are thunders, please be careful to jump into the pit. Because the ABO world and women's essays are too niche regardless of the subject matter, there is no suitable label. After all, they are a man and a woman, and they can't be classified as Danmei, so they are classified as romance. The lightning spot has been marked, please see the lightning spot for lightning protection.

Five years ago, the first Star Wars ended.

This war in outer space completely divided the human world into three parts: the Western Cosmos Alliance known as the barren and wild land, the New Human Alliance, and the representative of the cutting-edge civilization of the original humans, the New Alliance.

The "original human" we are talking about here is opposite to the "new human". There are three human genders: alpha, beta, and omega, and each gender is divided into male and female.

Among them, alpha is the dominant gender, and most of this group are tall and strong, with outstanding abilities, and do not have the ability to conceive. Strong ability to perform and complete tasks, so it is regarded as the middle working class. Both men and women of this gender can conceive; the third gender, omega, is the weakest gender class among the three genders. This group generally has a relatively weak physical fitness Characterized by a gentle and meticulous personality and strong reproductive ability, it is a class that is discriminated against.

Due to the natural differences among the three gender groups, deformed and harsh gender class concepts have been formed. Beta and omega have long been ruled and oppressed by the alpha group. For a long time in history, especially omega, because of gender discrimination, life In a repressive and harsh social environment.

But this situation was broken a hundred years ago.

At that time, the universe was divided into two parts, one part was the base camp of mankind, the ABO world full of empires, and the other part was the barren land of the West Universe, because of the barren land and bad environment, it was originally used by the empire to exile sinners, and later developed It is a place where the poor are concentrated, and it is called the world forgotten by God.

One hundred and thirty years ago, a beta great man discovered the gene rewriting technology, which rewrote the history of the ABO world ever since. This great man believes that the beta group with the largest number should have social rights commensurate with the group size, and he believes that the main reason for the formation of gender classes in ABO society is the innate difference in gender. When a person is born, his gender It almost determined his life, which he thought was a great injustice.

So he studied hard, and created the first batch of "new humans" through this gene rewriting technology.

The new humans are based on the signs of beta, possessing the physical and leadership abilities of alpha, as well as the powerful reproductive ability of omega. Most importantly, he invented a drug to suppress omega's estrus by extracting the gene that beta itself is not sensitive to pheromones.