Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    In the police security monitoring room, there was no abnormal reaction, and everyone was working in an orderly manner. Today's work went very smoothly as usual, no signs of violence|terrorism were found, only a few hundred counterfeit fare evaders were caught and detained.

    Since there are not many people in District H, the number of security teams and police teams brought in exceeds the standard. I thought the work would be easier, but I didn't expect that Lieutenant General Charles, the chief of District H, was very cautious and took the trouble to set up these people in batches. Two layers of security checks. One layer conducts real-name identity authentication and dangerous goods inspection, and the other layer conducts an optical brain system function shielding.

    This concert is different from any other event. Video recording and unofficial live broadcast are prohibited in the venue. This temporary request has caused dissatisfaction among many people.

    In a venue with 500,000 people, to be honest, without professional camera equipment, even if it is recorded, nothing can be recorded. Many fans rely on the equipped binoculars and the dangling black dot on the stage recorded to satisfy the on-site perception.

    As a result, it is not allowed to record now, and only allowed to wear glasses to watch. How is this different from going straight to a live video?

    But the dissatisfaction is dissatisfaction, the rules are the rules, and ordinary people are scared when they see a row of policemen carrying laser guns, and accept this annoying rule obediently.

    Those who know know that this is the security check site of an idol singer's concert, but those who don't know think it's a gathering of the planet's political leaders for a meeting.

    A high-ranking officer from the next-door district who was forcefully invited by the police sighed in the monitoring room: "It's just an idol singer, and there are three floors inside and three floors outside. I really can't figure it out." The captain of the security team brought by Elizabeth couldn't help but said: "That

    's You have never seen a crazy fan. At a concert last year, a crazy fan engaged in scientific research entered the venue with an invisible bomb that he made. The security check failed to check it out. If it wasn’t for the fan’s mental state The anomaly has been controlled by the police, I'm afraid there will be a big accident that time."

    "Invisible bomb?"

    "Yes, a miniature bomb that can evade security checks. We used the most advanced security check equipment at that time, but we still haven't checked it out. If the observers are not careful enough, I'm afraid I won't be able to sit here and chat with you now. "

    The senior police officer said: "Oh, I remembered, the whole league's security inspection equipment was renewed at the beginning of this year because of this, but I didn't remember the name of your idol." He shrugged, "What Elizabeth, what? O'Dell and the like, the names are too hard to remember, you know, I'm African-American, so I can't remember these."

    He still wanted to say a few words: "But your white..."

    "Elizabeth "

    Yes, Elizabeth, look at my memory haha, what is the origin of you Elizabeth, even that old woman from Shire, who is searching and searching, is ashamed to go to our district to borrow a mecha team. To be honest, I have never I’ve seen an idol singer hold a concert and need military escort.”

    This is like slapping the police in the face, and it’s too extravagant.

    The captain of the security team smiled and said: "We don't have this kind of treatment in other districts, but since Lieutenant General Charles is willing, we can't stop her, right?