Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Thank you for your care

    It was still the hut made of cold and hard steel bars, and the hard board bed. Obviously, Tang Qing had just cleaned up next to each other the first day, and it was like a tornado passing through the night, it was too dirty to look at.

    Shoes and socks were littered on the ground, clothes and tops were still hanging on the bed, trousers had already run to the door, shoes were here and there, and even a sock was thrown on the table casually.

    It doesn't look like a military room at all.

    It was already mid-sun when the old woman in Shire called, and the sun was shining all over the house.

    Since he had been wantonly for a week, Tang Qing slept very deeply this time, and he didn't hear the sound of the light brain at all. Horton did hear it, but he was tossed around for a week, completely lost the vigor and wolf-like tiger at the beginning of the estrus, and yawned like a tiger.

    At first he wanted to pretend he didn't hear it, but the light brain kept ringing, making it so noisy that he couldn't sleep. He had to open his eyes, and patted Tang Qing who was pillowing his arm and curled up in his arms.

    "Lieutenant, your optical brain is sounding." Horton tried to pull his arm out from the opponent's head, but found that his arm had been numb by the opponent's pillow.

    Tang Qing didn't wake up, and hugged his neck directly, placed his head under his chin and arched twice, then rolled his legs around his lap, this is good, hanging directly on his body.

    Tang Qing likes to sleep with things in her arms. She used to sleep with a huge doll when she was at home, but after entering the military academy, she slept with a quilt in her arms. I would rather sleep without covering.

    When she arrived at Holden's place, she was still the same, but she slept with Holden in her arms.

    She was quite used to it, but Holden was not. Holden has always slept by himself, except for sleeping with his parents when he was very young. Later, his parents died in the war, and he changed from sleeping alone to living alone. To be honest, he had never stayed in the same space with anyone for such a long time, let alone in his home.

    He was a little helpless, and patted her with the other hand: "Wake up, lieutenant."

    He yelled several times, but Tang Qing ignored him. He was so annoyed by the yelling that he even threw the quilt over his head, shrank back into the bed, and continued to sleep with his arms around his waist.

    "Your optical brain is ringing, don't you want to answer it?" Holden was sleepy at first, and Tang Qing woke him up after calling for a long time. He yawned, pulled out his numb arm, and pulled Tang Qing out again. Qing's hand was forcibly separated from his waist, then he sat up and took the optical computer from the bedside table.

    Press a button, and a light shoots out, which is the head of the old woman in Shire.

    "The communication notification tone you set for Lieutenant General Charles is really too loud." Holden threw the light brain into the quilt, and got out of bed to get dressed.

    As a result, I saw that the clothes were thrown everywhere, and they didn't look wearable at all. He had no choice but to get a new set out, and by the way, he also took out Tang Qing's clothes and put them on the bedside.

    Guangnao was yelling and screaming in the quilt, Tang Qing naturally couldn't sleep, he was exhausted these days, and his kidney qi was insufficient, so the bed qi was naturally a little too big. My mind was in a daze, and I was so preoccupied with dozing off that I didn't even pay attention to whose call it was.     "Who calls so early in the morning, it's annoying." He mumbled a few words in a daze, opened his eyes, picked it up and saw that it belonged to the old woman of Shire, he was suddenly frightened, and sat up from the bed.     "The lieutenant general's call, what should I do?" The boss didn't dare to answer the call, but she looked like this now.     Holden put on his pants indifferently: "Pick it up."     Tang Qing was only wearing a vest of Holden's loosely, and she pulled the vest: "How do I answer it like this?" At this time, Charles' communication also automatically After being hung up, the room suddenly became quiet.     Holden was halfway through his trousers, and took the time to look up at her, and paused: "If you don't want me to be in heat again, put your clothes on quickly. I took your clothes out and put them on the bedside."     Hearing that Holden was going to be in heat again, Tang Qing immediately thought of the painful and happy life in the past week, and suddenly shivered all over, and his lower abdomen felt cold. He responded several times in a hurry, and put on his clothes quickly.