Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    "According to the news from the original human alliance, Elizabeth is dying. Just this morning, he was rushed to the Central Hospital of Area A." "

    When will our people in the hospital be used?"

    "Don't move this time. Find an opportunity."

    "But..."

    "We don't have much time left, Lily's chip automatic destruction program has been activated for 50%, and it can persist for another three months at most. This is the last chance, so We have to be more cautious, if you are careless and you can’t bring back his body this time, then all our efforts will come to naught.” The

    doctor pushed his glasses and walked to the tightly protected transparent room in the center of the laboratory. In front of the square box, there is a chip the size of half a thumbnail in the box. There are countless data rays radiating from the chip around it. At the end of the light is a light screen the size of a box.

    A portrait projection of a long-haired girl was displayed on the screen. The girl opened and closed her mouth. After the doctor conducted a pupil scan and the safety buckle of the protective fence around the box was automatically opened, a familiar but stiff female voice clearly counted. A long string of numbers - that is the countdown of the system's automatic destruction program.

    The red-haired young man standing in the distance just glanced at it for a while, and the lost grief in his heart was aroused again, he closed his eyes fiercely, and turned around.

    The doctor clicked on the light screen, the portrait disappeared, and a series of extremely fast data appeared on the screen, accompanied by a countdown, continuously sliding up to delete.

    He clicked on the screen a few times, then inserted a chip into the excuse under the glass box, and then tapped and drew on the virtual keyboard that popped up in the air.

    Following his operations, the female voice that reported the count began to fluctuate up and down, and then suddenly lost its voice after a burst of noise. After a while, the sound reappeared, and the sound was normal at this time.

    "The program starts."

    "Starts to scan the replica."

    "The scan is complete. There are two replicas, both of which are located in area A of the SAC planet."

    When Karl, who was about to leave, heard the third sentence, he turned around suddenly and opened his eyes in disbelief. Big eyes.

    The doctor said while operating: "Did you hear that? This is the reason why I told you not to rush."

    ​​"Location search."

    "Search failed, unable to locate in detail."

    The doctor said with some regret: "It's a pity that I can't locate it specifically. The location of the other experimental subject, I don’t even know who he is, it is the number of the lost experimental subject, although Elizabeth is good, but his genetic defect is obvious, I chose Lily instead of him to be our "god" That's why, even if it is brought back this time, we don't know if his body can withstand the implantation of the chip, if another experimental subject is also found, then our success rate will be much higher."

    Carl has no interest in another experimental subject. The reason why he is obsessed with Elizabeth is because of the face that is almost the same as Lily. He asked perfunctorily, "Does the other experimental subject have no clues at all?"