Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    For Tang Qing, a single aristocrat who has no sexual experience, or even any emotional experience between men and women, except for the accidental marriage with Holden from her previous life to this life, it is difficult for her to understand that she can be in heat anytime, anywhere. What is the status of .

    Especially after having sex with Holden, they will never be able to return to the simple and harmonious past.

    "How is it, brother's abs are easy to touch?"

    "..."

    "Take your hands away without talking."

    "...It's easy to touch."

    Horton almost laughed out loud, and resisted looking down at the flushed face in front of him. The little alpha who was still stroking his abdominal muscles persistently, asked in a low voice: "Believe it or not, this is the first time for me and you?"

    Tang Qing said vaguely: "I have always believed."

    Horton grabbed her groping hand , rubbing his thumbs on the palm of the other party's palm, and asked in a low voice: "Trust me or my abs? Huh?

    " Tang Qing was most afraid of his voice. When she was having sex with this hooligan before, she was called blushing by this man when she was clearly not doing well, and he insisted on pinching her hand to force her to listen. The next time she heard this sound, a bolt of lightning rushed from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head, making her whole body go numb, and her heart felt as sticky and confused as a cat.

    Tang Qing pretended to be calm, pulled his hand out of the opponent's hand, and took a step back: "Colonel, I have to go."

    Holden smiled and straightened up: "Don't you stay here for a meal?"

    " No." Tang Qing thought, you old rascal, should you let me eat here, or let me eat you here.

    Holden said "Oh" without any hesitation: "Okay, then you can go."

    "Huh?" Tang Qing pretended to evade and accidentally pushed successfully.

    "Lieutenant, step out, I'm closing the door."

    "..."

    "Lieutenant?"

    Tang Qing's face was flushed, she didn't know whether it was from shame or anger, she turned around and was about to leave, when she was about to walk away, she was suddenly hugged back by a hand, and then fell into a firm and warm embrace.

    The man's low voice came from above his head: "If I tell you to leave, you will leave? The lieutenant is really ruthless."

    This male reproach is really unbearable. Tang Qing's heart jumped without warning, so violently that she felt that even Horton must have heard it.

    After a while, with the rapid heartbeat, an indescribable smell entered her nasal cavity.

    She couldn't tell what it was like, it was a bit like a thin layer of rain in a long-dry desert, which washed away the dust and the heat, but it still couldn't stop the rain that gradually seeped out from the desert. Restlessness.

    It seems that if you close your eyes, you can see the water vapor released from the grains of sand; with a light inhalation, you can smell the hidden fragrance released from the desert green plants; One, three or four drops of rain. The rain has no taste, but it makes her heart feel sweet, so sweet that she screams joy and trembles all over.