Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Until Tang Qing left the barracks, Horton didn't chase after him. She was extremely disappointed in him. She walked faster and faster, and finally ran all the way to the gate of the barracks, where she saw Haidi and Zhao Xiu.

    Haidi hugged her: "Goodbye, my friend."

    "Goodbye."

    Zhao Xiu also said, "See you at the Mecha Contest."

    Tang Qing was so angry that he almost vomited blood. She hadn't left yet. Just start to show off?

    "I don't mean anything else." Xu Shi saw her mental activity, Zhao Xiu smiled and said, "I just want to say goodbye to you, I wish you a smooth journey." She was not in the mood to say anything to Zhao

    Xiu , After saying a few words in a formulaic manner, he was ready to leave. Before leaving, he hugged Heidi again, and then whispered in her ear: "Help me watch Zhao Xiu."

    Heidi was stunned, then smiled, and whispered: "No problem."

    After leaving the barracks , After she walked a long distance to the edge of the station, she was still in a trance and immersed in a depressed mood, when suddenly, accompanied by the buzzing sound of the mecha starting, two white lines were drawn in the sky.

    When she looked up, she saw an antique mech.

    Tang Qing bought an extremely high-speed skytrain, and he arrived at Area A in the morning and afternoon. As soon as she arrived in Area A, she didn't even have time to go home, so she was directly called by Baishan to the administrative office of the military headquarters.

    There is a hundred F military regions between the A military region and the H military region. Not to mention the number of people, the military area alone cannot be compared with the general military region. Since Area A is the most populous area in the alliance, and it is the political and economic center, both the land force and the super mecha force are the strongest in the entire alliance, and Baishan is the military commander of this area.     The guards outside the headquarters of the military region are heavily guarded. Baishan's rigor and distrust of the Internet have made District A the only military region in the entire alliance that still implements manual guards. Suspicious people were able to get inside.

    Tang Qing entered the military region through multiple inspections, and waited for two full hours in Baishan's living room before Baishan came out.

    "Father." Seeing Bai Shan enter the door, she stood up quickly.

    Baishan had just held an impromptu meeting. At the meeting, he had a quarrel with the big bosses of several other military regions about the security configuration of the Interstellar Mecha Contest. After he came out, his face was not very good.

    But as soon as he saw Tang Qing, his face immediately cleared up three points, and he stepped forward to give Tang Qing a big hug: "Just come back." The

    two exchanged pleasantries for a while, and the conversation went straight to the point. Tang Qing knew that if there was no urgent matter, it would be impossible for Baishan to summon her to the military area without letting her rest.

    "Father, is there something urgent?"

    Sure enough, Bai Shan's expression became serious when he heard this: "I have already arranged a dormitory for you in the headquarters of the military region. From now until the competition, you will be here Stay at the headquarters of the military region, don’t go anywhere, I’ll send you another orderly, let her go out to help you buy anything you need in life, but you can’t step out of the military region, not even one step, you know?”