Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Horton paused, and a smile appeared on Tang Qing's face, but he put them all away when he turned around. He deliberately lowered his voice and let out a deep "hmm". His voice was already very magnetic, and when it was lowered, it felt like it was hitting the apex of people's hearts.

    He knew that Tang Qing loved to hear him make such a voice, and every time he spoke like this, the other party's honest ears would always turn red.

    He still did this this time, but when he turned around to look at the shy and cute expression of the little white rabbit, he heard the other party's calm and composed question.

    "Colonel, is your estrus really over?"

    He raised his eyes, and he saw the other's ears—there was no redness.

    "It's over." Horton heard himself say calmly.

    Tang Qing said "Oh" in a low voice, pursed his lips and asked cautiously, "Will there be a relapse in the future?" "

    This time, it was designed to use medicine to force sexual aphrodisiac, if there is no medicine, it should not be casual. "

    Tang Qing said "oh" again, pursed his lips and lowered his eyes slightly, as if he wanted to say something more, but in the end he didn't say anything, and just said to him dryly: "Don't go out to drink indiscriminately in the future, it's not safe."

    Holden laughed: "Who is the one who is unsafe, you little guy who pours a cup."

    "Who is the little guy?" Tang Qing retorted.

    "You."

    "I'm already an adult, no, I'm already twenty." In addition to the previous life, I'm older than you. But it's all because Sora has grown older, and until his death, he was still a mother-fetal single nobleman who had never even talked about love.

    Holden was amused by her: "Is twenty too big?" He touched his chin, glanced at someone somewhere, and pretended to think for a second, "It's really not small."

    Tang Qing: "...Hi! "You old rascal!

    "Huh?" Holden raised his hand and pinned a strand of Tang Qing's untied hair behind the other's ear, and touched the ear that was slightly red because of his teasing, and then leaned over body, caught off guard and hugged the person into his arms, whispering in the other's ear.

    "Little Lieutenant, although I'm not in heat, but..."

    I don't know what Holden said in Tang Qing's ear. After the two let go of their arms, Tang Qing's face was obviously red, and she was almost annoyed. The one who pushed Horton out of the door finally threw a sentence: "I have a five-finger girl! I don't need you!"

    Horton's wanton laughter came from outside the door, which could not be dispersed for a long time.

    Early the next morning, Tang Qing got up and dragged his heavy legs to take a picture in front of the mirror. As expected, there were two big panda eyes.

    "It's really..." She covered my eyes in dismay, and kept muttering, "I've really become a stallion living on the lower body, and it's all because of Holden, it's all his fault, it's all his fault, If it wasn't for him, I..."

    She didn't know what she would do after a week of frivolous and lewd days and a sudden return to normal life.

    When going to bed last night, she tossed and turned and couldn't sleep, always feeling that something was missing. For a while, I feel that there is something missing to hold, for a while, I feel that the pillow is uncomfortable, for a while, I feel that the quilt is cold, and for a while, I feel that the quilt smells bad.