Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "Although you are now pregnant, the baby is actually not as big as a bean. It has simply formed a heart, and the rest of the organs have not yet formed, and it cannot even be called a baby. If you want to terminate the pregnancy now It's a very good timing." The attending doctor said while handing the photo of the "bean" taken to Horton.

    Horton took the photo, stared at the almost invisible bean on it, and remained silent. This was the first time he saw the initial appearance of the child in his stomach, so he couldn't help raising his hand to touch it carefully.     The doctor could see the change in his attitude. He sent him a text message half a month ago to ask if he could terminate the pregnancy earlier, but now he was lost in thought just looking at such a small bean.     The doctor smiled: "It's amazing, isn't it?"     Horton didn't speak, but the look in his eyes couldn't be concealed.     Doctor: "Every living body is like this at the beginning, as small as a grain of dust, and as time goes by, it grows up slowly and becomes a real life. This process was not easy in the ancient society. Yes, the genetic makeup of people at that time was different from what it is now, and they were weaker, so giving birth to a child was risky." Holden came back to his senses: "     What risk?"     The doctor said: "Risk of death."     Horton knew this.     The doctor continued: "People at that time were bigger than they are now. To a large extent, they had a child not to fulfill their legal responsibilities. At that time, there was no so-called saying that it was illegal to not have children. Even if the medical level was backward, giving birth Children are at risk, but the vast majority of people at that time still chose to have offspring, do you know why?"     Holden asked: "Why?"     The doctor took off his glasses and wiped them, and smiled: "Why are you hesitating now? , they are why."

    They didn't chat for a long time. This time, Horton stopped the operation to delay the pregnancy. He postponed the operation until two months later, and the doctor, although a little surprised, performed the procedure for him.

    Just before leaving, the doctor suddenly said: "Your body should also understand that it is not easy to successfully enter the pregnancy with your state." Holden looked at the abstract

    photos There was a few seconds of silence, then a smile.

    "I know."

    Because what he told Tang Qing before was to come and cancel the operation and it would not take too much time, so he didn't stay any longer. After collecting the photos, I bid farewell to the doctor and left the consulting room.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he came out, he saw the old Charles standing at the door.

    Charles looked at him with a serious expression: "Maybe we should have a good chat."

    They went to the top floor of the hospital, where a lot of green plants were planted in the sky, and the scenery was nice. But Holden was not in the mood to enjoy the scenery with an old woman.

    He asked straightforwardly: "What are you talking about?" Charles asked     : "     Why are you

    in the fertility clinic?     " Dun interrupted her: "You also know that Tang Qing has a special physique."     She did know, but she didn't know it was so special. She took a deep breath and asked, "Does Tang Qing know about this?"     "Yes."     Charles relaxed a little: "Then what's her attitude?"     "Do I have the right not to say these things?"     "Of course you do." "Charles frowned slightly, not in the usual gossip way, "So you are now preparing to get a certificate to become a legal couple? Yesterday I seemed to hear the word 'fiancé' from Tang Qing's mouth, I heard it right, right? ?”