Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    In a luxurious penthouse in District A, Elizabeth, who just finished her physical examination and was playing games with Perseus’s optical brain, suddenly received a text message. No, it should be said that a text message came from Perseus’s optical brain. .

    He wanted to call Perseus when he opened his mouth, but when he saw that the sender of the text message was Tang Qing, he fell silent. He raised his head and glanced furtively at Perseus, who was discussing his medical examination information with his private doctor in the corridor not far away. However, Perseus also happened to look up at him, so frightened that he almost turned off his light brain with a trembling of his hand.

    He quickly smiled at Perseus, Perseus didn't understand what he meant, raised his eyebrows, turned around and continued talking to the doctor.

    Elizabeth sighed, pretended to continue playing the game, and quietly clicked on the text message.

    [Tang Qing: Bro, are you financially well off recently? I want to ask you to borrow some money. 】

    Borrowing money?

    Tang Qing has no money?

    Elizabeth frowned. She didn't have the money to ask the poor Perseus what he could borrow. He was an interstellar idol, and he wasted money everywhere.

    He glanced at Perseus again, and found that he was still frowning after talking to the doctor, and secretly imitated Perseus's tone to reply this message.

    [Hehe, I can't remember your brother and me without borrowing money, so why borrow money first? ]

    After thinking for a while, he replied: [How much to borrow? ]

    After a while, he replied: 【Borrow 30,000 alliance coins. ]

    Thirty thousand alliance coins is not too much, but it is not too little either. Tang Qing's monthly salary is only 10,000 alliance currency, which can only be said to be the most common salary level in the alliance. Although this amount of money is not enough for Elizabeth, who is worth tens of billions, to buy him a dress, but it is already a lot for Tang Qing.

    Moreover, Tang Qing is still the kind of economical alpha who never spends much money. What happened to borrow so much money all of a sudden?

    He asked again: [What are you borrowing money for? 】

    As soon as I typed this sentence, the other party replied immediately: [I want to propose to the colonel, but I don't have money to buy a ring. 】

    Elizabeth: "..."

    After discussing the condition with the doctor, Perseus walked over and frowned when he saw Elizabeth's mournful expression: "What's wrong?" Elizabeth

    threw his light brain to him, and then threw himself on the bed , Sheng Wuke said: "Tang Qing is going to propose to Boer."

    "What?"

    Elizabeth was in a bad mood and didn't want to talk.

    The reason why he didn't confess to Tang Qing directly was largely because he didn't live long, even if he confessed, it would still hurt Tang Qing, and it didn't make any sense.

    At the beginning, it was hard for her to mess with Perseus. At that time, he could make excuses for himself to prevent her from taking the "homosexual" path, but now that Tang Qing is with an omega, he has no reason to do that again up. More importantly, after observing for a period of time, he found that Tang Qing seemed to be serious about that Colonel Ball: she didn't come to the concert because of him, she quarreled with Perseus, and she still wanted to talk to her brother who she had a crush on Borrow money to buy a ring.