Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Of course Tang Qing didn't go in to have a look, she is an alpha, not a beast.

    Although Tang knew about Holden being an old vixen early on, he never expected that he would be so mad that he would waste money even at this time. To know how irresistible it is for an energetic alpha to be tempted by his favorite omega, it is not an exaggeration to say that it is hell.

    Fortunately, she was still sane, thinking about Holden's body and the embarrassing place where she was currently, so she pushed and shoved Holden's untimely courtship.     Afterwards, she had to go to the bathroom for a while, and when she came out, Holden had changed and was sitting on the bedside eating the fruit she had cut and served earlier.     He was wearing the new clothes that Tang Qing bought for him in the past two days, a slightly slim-fitting light camel-colored knit and a pair of slacks, which undoubtedly highlighted his slender and well-proportioned figure. Tang Qing likes him wearing such unfancy clothes, and he happens to like it too.     He hasn't cut his hair for two months, and his dark green seaweed hair is already very long, reaching an inch below his shoulders, and it is slightly curled and fluffy on the nape of his neck. He stroked the hair on one side behind the ear, revealing a face that was between handsome and tough. Long hair does not make him look feminine, but adds a touch of omega softness to him. Under the warm yellow sunlight outside the window, he is like the medieval king in the oil painting that Tang Qing once saw in the art gallery , exuding a quiet and domineering aura.     That kind of mature, stable yet casual and frivolous temperament is intertwined in one person at the same time, which is contradictory and harmonious. The dark green eyes turned towards her, which made her heart pound.     She suddenly realized how many times her heartbeat was out of control here at Holden.     This is different from the feeling of restraint and restraint when I liked Perseus. This heartbeat can't be restrained, like pressing a bouncing ball with a slap, the more you press, the higher it jumps.     She knew what she looked like without even thinking about it, she must be smiling like an idiot, her eyes were full of twinkling stars, and all the stars were engraved with the name of this man named "Horton".

    You can't hide loving someone, and Horton felt soft when he saw her stupid look, and hooked his fingers towards Tang Qing with the corner of his mouth curled up.

    Tang Qing didn't go over, and begged for mercy in a low voice: "Don't seduce me again."

    Seeing her cowardly look, Horton couldn't help laughing.

    He didn't tease Tang Qing anymore, he just asked her to come over and took off the rubber band on her wrist and tied up her hair, and tied a ponytail that was neither long nor short at the back of her head, leaving no strand of hair on her forehead. Handsome and neat.

    After staying in the hospital for two consecutive days for observation, Holden's physical condition has completely stabilized, and he should be discharged from the hospital today.

    Before leaving, the attending doctor came to the ward and told Tang Qing some recent precautions, while Holden just listened and said nothing.

    "Well, I see, thank you doctor."

    The doctor smiled politely, said a few more polite words, and left. Holden stood leaning against the wall with his arms folded for a while, told Tang Qing who was still packing his things, that he should go out first, and then caught up with the doctor.

    "This way." The doctor gestured to the corner of the corridor, and the two passed by.

    "I hope you don't tell Tang Qing about me." Holden said directly.