Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    "Chi Lu, what did you call me out so late?" Lucy was a little puzzled, after all, it was time to go to bed at this time.

    Seeing his dumbfounded look, Chi Lu didn't say much, and gave him a chip.

    "What's this?" Lucy asked.

    "It's me." Chi Lu said.

    Lucy rubbed his head, but didn't understand what he was saying: "You? I mean, what is this chip you gave me?"

    Chi Lv changed the sentence: "It's some mech data I sorted out, help me Save it."

    "Let me save it?"

    "Well, I'm tidying up my room recently, and I'm afraid I might lose it, so you can hold it for me first."

    Lucy is not the kind of person with a quick mind, and never loves Thinking about things that have nothing to do with the mecha, since he formed a partner with Chi Lu, Chi Lu helped him arrange his daily needs, and he himself couldn't take care of himself. thing.

    Many people around said that the two of them had an affair, and he knew about it, but he never thought about it deliberately. Because he knew that Chi Lu had no personal affair with him, and he always treated him business-like, and would not say a word of gossip.

    He is not a master of love himself, he is so dull that he can't even tell his own feelings for Chi Lu, let alone anything else.

    He didn't doubt what Chi Lu said, and he was even a little happy because he felt that Chi Lu had finally asked him to help with a "private matter" that was not so formal.

    "You take good care of it, you know?" Chi Lu reminded again.

    Lucy nodded vigorously: "Got it, I'll put it in my safe."

    Chi Lu looked at his dumbfounded look, and smiled rarely: "Okay, you can put it in the safe, take it easy Save it." After a pause, he asked again, "Do you know how to use the chip data?"

    "I still know this." Lucy picked his ears embarrassedly, and repeated, "I know."

    Chi Lu smiled: "Just know, you can take it out when you miss me... use .”

    Lucy didn’t understand the word “use”, he only understood the word “miss me”.

    In an instant, the stupid boy blushed, thinking wildly, how, how did Chi Lu know that he missed him every day, could it be...

    Chi Lu said again: "Do you have anything else to say to me?"

    "Huh?"

    " I asked if you have anything else to say to me?"

    Lucy was confused for a moment: "Say, talk? Say what?"

    "No?" Chi Lu said with a smile, "I can leave without me."

    As he spoke Taking a step back to open the distance, he made a gesture to salute and leave.

    Lucy was momentarily at a loss. Although he was slow, he knew something was wrong with Chi Lu tonight.

    Chi Lu on weekdays is different from tonight. Usually he always looks calm, neither laughing nor angry, neither sad nor happy, as if he has no emotions or desires. Even when she smiles, there are too many fake smiles, which is not very pleasing.

    But tonight was different. Tonight he smiled, and smiled at him many times. He also let him keep things and had personal contact with him. He also said "when he misses me", he knows he often misses him.