Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The moment Tang Qing heard Horton's words, two words came to mind: It's over.

    Although she didn't even have time to think about why she felt that it was over, she subconsciously lifted her heart to the edge of the cliff, feeling like she was caught by her husband for her spiritual derailment.

    Tang Qing: "..."

    No, it should be the wife, whoever is on top is the husband.

    "Why don't you talk?" Horton asked.

    Tang Qing: "..."

    Her head must be broken, Horton has always liked it.

    It's not that she doesn't want to be on it, it's just that she can't beat it. As a civilized person, it is impossible to fight in a fight. It is impossible to fight in this life. If you can't fight and want to have fun, you can only let others make sauce on it. Although the action is a bit monotonous, but The cool feeling is the same and saves effort, and there is nothing wrong with it.

    Tang Qing looked up at the man who was very close to him, and suddenly thought that if Horton called her wife when they were having sex...

    Horton saw her breathing suddenly became short of breath, and glanced down: "You... What are you thinking?"

    Tang Qing blocked her place shyly, and swallowed: "I'm sorry."

    Holden had no choice but to prevent others from seeing the girl's embarrassment, so he put his arms around her and threw her into the Inspection room, and then locked the door.

    Originally, he just planned to come over to find a few parts, but he didn't expect to eavesdrop on something he shouldn't have heard. It's no wonder that Tang Qing doesn't close the door to talk to Logar. There are two mech masters and two maintenance masters in Area H. There are only five people who can enter this building including Lieutenant General Shire. Those who can usually meet here The odds are rare, and generally speaking, really nothing to worry about.

    But since he could overhear by chance, who knows if Logar will return halfway in a while?

    "Have you always been like this recently?" Holden didn't bother looking for parts, and simply pushed him on the stool and talked face to face.

    "How?" Tang Qing lowered his eyes.

    "Just like now, it's easy to get excited." Holden poured her a glass of cold water from a recyclable paper cup, his voice flat.

    Tang Qing clamped his legs shyly, scolded himself in his heart, and then said "I'm sorry".

    Unexpectedly, Holden asked: "I'm sorry for what?"

    Tang Qing felt that something was wrong, Holden should have teased her up at this time, but today he was still playing word games with her so calmly, so he raised his head and looked at him After taking a look, I found that the other party's eyes were indeed a little unhappy, and my heart skipped a beat.

    "I..."

    "You what?" Horton leaned against the table, slowly drinking the cold water in the paper cup, and asked while looking at her.

    Tang Qing felt a little uncomfortable, bit her lower lip, and admitted her mistake twistingly: "I shouldn't have faced you, like this."

    In order to scare the other party, he even used the word "you" with a sense of awe .

    Horton also heard the harsh "you", paused for a while before drinking water, and then asked: "Is this like that?" "It's exactly

    what you said just now."