Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Tang Qing was stunned, and defended Holden: "He is only thirty-two, not old." "

    But you are only twenty, and he is twelve years older than you!

    " The best age for an omega to marry is eighteen, the day he becomes an adult, but if the estrus period is earlier due to maturity, he can marry as early as sixteen.

    Because omegas generally get married at an earlier age, omega who are not married after the age of twenty-five are already a minority in society, and those who are single after the age of thirty are almost non-existent. If there is, it is a shameful thing, anyone can mock him, especially alphas.     There is no other reason, because in this group of alpha heads full of genitals, the meaning of omega's existence is to give them a bunch of children while satisfying their sexual desires.     In a sense, the mutual hostility and dependence of the AO gender here is very similar to the relationship between men and women in Tang Qing's original world, and even the discrimination suffered by both parties is so imaginable.     Tang Qing said: "I don't think he is old, our average life expectancy is 120 years old, he..."     Heidi interrupted her: "So you really fell in love with him?"     Tang Qing was startled, Quickly widened his eyes and denied: "What are you talking about?"     Heidi said: "What do you like about him? He's old...well, even if he's not old, but look at him, he's tall and strong. Like an alpha, neither gentle nor considerate, but fierce..." She sighed, "Okay, I forgot, you just like alphas."     Tang Qing pinched her dick hard. Thigh, annoyed: "When did I say that I like him!"     Heidi let out an "oh", the voice resounded through the training room, and attracted Horton's attention from the opposite side. As soon as Tang Qing raised her head, she met the dark green eyes of the other party. Horton smiled at her, and she quickly lowered her head and scolded Heidi: "Hush down!"

    "You want me to keep my voice down when you pinch me, hiss..." Haidi said aggrievedly, "If you really don't like it, what are you doing with such a big reaction? It hurts me to death." Tang Qing didn't bother to tell her, and got up to

    leave In the training room, when I got up, I couldn't help but glanced at Holden again, and found that Holden was also looking at her probingly, and immediately moved his eyes away, pretending that the look just now was just a coincidence, and moved smoothly. Turned around and left.

    Haidi also glanced over there, and shivered after receiving a threatening look, and quickly trotted behind Tang Qing: "Hey, are you really bored with Boer?" "No, no." Tang Qing went straight

    forward Let's go, without squinting, "I've only known him for less than a month, so what's the point?" "

    But you... have lived with him..." Heidi still remembers the incident of Tang Qing having sex with Horton .

    It's okay if you don't mention it, Tang Qing gets angry when you mention it, and stopped: "Why do you love gossip so much as an alpha?"

    Heidi groaned: "I only care about you when you are a friend, and I don't bother to care about her if it's Logar I don’t care who she’s with, I don’t care if she marries a donkey, and I’ll give her a big red envelope to wish her an early son.” As he spoke, he let out a “

    bah” sound, his distaste could not be seen at all. When they met once, she tried to recommend Logar to her, saying that she was a genius of the family.

    Tang Qing took it for granted and asked, "Are you breaking up with Logar again?"

    The relationship between Heidi and Logar is really elusive. When it is good, it is so good that you want to wear a pair of pants. break up. She has only been here for more than half a month, and she has already witnessed the three breakups between the two, an average of one in less than a week, a typical plastic sister.