Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Maybe it was because what she experienced in this short day shocked her too much. That night, Tang Qing dreamed of the man with the seaweed head again.

    After fighting men for 300 rounds in her dream, she woke up in the middle of the night exhausted with two dark circles under her eyes, sat there for a full three minutes, then suddenly pulled her hair and howled in grief, wrapping herself in the quilt Rolled several times on the bed.

    What to do, as long as you close your eyes, that man is in your mind!

    It's all the fault of that man, it's all the fault of the alpha stallion's physique, now she has completely turned into a dreamer with her lower body!

    No more sleep, no more sleep!

    No, in fact, you can sleep again.

    No no no, I can't sleep anymore!

    It doesn't matter, sleep again, anyway, this is human nature, a normal reaction.

    Then... sleep again?

    After a fierce ideological confrontation in his head, Tang Qing's rationality was gradually occupied by the little devil in his head. Just when the little devil was about to wave the victory flag, the light brain butler's clear notification sounded suddenly.

    "Ding Dong, you have a video request from Mr. Holden Pole."

    Tang Qing suddenly opened his eyes.

    "Ding Dong, you have a video request from Mr. Holden Pole."

    Tang Qing covered his head with a quilt.

    "Ding Dong, you have a video request from Mr. Holden Pole."

    "Ahh!" Tang Qing yelled, lifted the quilt, and sat on the bed panting.

    A few seconds later, she rolled to the head of the bed and was about to turn off the optical brain bracelet. Who would have thought that she accidentally touched the bracelet on the ground, just hitting the video direct connection button. The bracelet fell to the ground, shot a blue light vertically upwards, and quickly jumped out of a virtual screen. Before she could see the person on the screen, she heard the male voice that smelled of spring and medicine.

    "Lieutenant Tang Qing, I'm at the door of your dormitory now, tell me to open the door, or you can open the door yourself."

    Tang Qing: "..."

    She silently looked at the time on the wall clock, it was three o'clock in the morning. She looked at the virtual screen again, very well, this person is really downstairs.

    "What are you doing at my house now?"

    Because of the angle of the video, people on the screen couldn't see her, but she could see the handsome seaweed head. I don't know what this person is doing in the middle of the night.

    She thought for a while and picked the most reliable guess: "Are you going to pay me back now?" "...

    Don't talk nonsense, open the door."

    Tang Qing thought, how could it be so easy for you to open the door in the middle of the night, just in case you come in She wants to have sex with her again, she doesn't think she can handle it.

    Tang Qing: "You have to explain clearly your purpose for coming to me at this time, after all, it's only three o'clock in the morning." "Purpose

    ?"