Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Tang Qing was going to stay overnight at Horton's, but was called out by a text message from the lieutenant general's communication ID.

    [Military regulations of Area E, Lieutenant Wang Tang knows. 】

    Sent along with the information, there is also a specially intercepted part of the military regulations of Area E. One of them reads that it is forbidden to sleep together with the opposite sex, and it is forbidden to promiscuous|chaos in the army.

    Tang Qing: "..." I kind of miss the days in District H.

    Horton stretched his head over to look, and saw that it was a text message from the lieutenant general, frowned, and saw the content of the text message, his brows were tightly frowned.

    "I may not be able to stay here at night." Tang Qing said a little aggrieved and disappointed.

    Why is the lieutenant general in Area E so meddlesome? He clearly knew about her relationship with Holden, and even sent such "military regulations" here. Didn't he allow her to come to Holden's dormitory back then? How do you say that if you change your mind, you will change your mind?

    Holden said: "What time is it? Don't you find it strange that the lieutenant general sent you a message?"

    As soon as he said it, Tang Qing also felt: "It's strange. What time is it? Even if you know I'm with you You shouldn't be disappointed at this time...what are you doing?"

    But the number is indeed the lieutenant general's.

    Holden frowned and thought for a moment: "I'll pack up and send you down."

    Tang Qing became even more depressed when he heard that he really wanted to pack up and leave, and put his arms around Holden's neck reluctantly: "I don't want to be separated from you.

    " Why don't you just stay?" Horton didn't insist too much, he put Tang Qing in his arms and hugged her. After hesitating for a few seconds, he said a rare love word, "I don't want to be separated from you either."

    This sentence sweetened Tang Qing, and his heart turned into a puddle of water, which became even more sticky: "Can I pretend Didn't see the lieutenant general's message, so why don't you go back?"

    "Okay, if you don't reply, then don't." Horton kissed her on the face, stroked her long hair, loving her endlessly.

    "You said if I don't go back tonight, will I tell my dad about my violation of the rules tomorrow?"

    This Holden doesn't know.

    I thought that the general in District E would not be the kind of nosy person, but looking at it now, it is not good.

    He kissed Tang Qing and said nothing.

    Tang Qing thought for a while, sat up from the bed, and sighed, "I'd better go back." "

    Really?" Horton also sat up.

    Tang Qing looked at his stomach and comforted himself: "It's okay to go back, lest I sleep in a bad position and press the baby."

    Horton smiled and said: "With your weight, what can you press?"

    Tang Qing was depressed Extremely, changed the subject while getting dressed: "Your abdominal muscles seem to be starting to disappear, is it because you haven't exercised much recently?" "It's because

    you ate too much cooking recently."

    "After a while You won't have abdominal muscles in a few months."