Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    After Tang Qing left, Horton stood there in a daze for a long time before he squatted down and put down the bag in his hand, and took out a larger gift box from it. The gift box was exquisitely packaged, with a few red hearts printed on it connected in series by silk threads, which was the logo of a leading wedding jewelry brand in the alliance.

    He opened the gift box, and there was a simple and elegant purple artificial crystal box in the gift box, and inside the box was a delicate and generous men's ring.

    The ring was not gorgeous, and it didn't look very expensive, but it made him feel the heavy heart contained in it.

    He took out the ring to have a look, compared it to his hand, hesitated for a while and tried it on his middle finger, but it didn't fit. So I tried to put the ring on my ring finger, and it was just right, neither too big nor too small.

    After Tang Qing returned to the dormitory angrily and sadly, he didn't eat any food, and took a shower for an hour before he managed to calm down.

    At first, she thought that Holden must not love her, that's why he was indifferent to her accusation, and he didn't even intend to keep her after she left.

    Even if she concealed the fact that she was going back to Area A, she planned to confess today and had voluntarily confessed, but Holden didn't. Obviously she had said that to that extent, but until she left, Horton didn't explain a word about concealing the surgery during pregnancy.

    Thinking about it this way, Holden made even more mistakes, and he didn't correct his mistakes. The more she thought about it, the angrier she felt, feeling that her hot face was sticking to a cold butt.

    It's so hard to die, Perseus called now.

    "Bought the ring?"

    "Bought it."

    "Give it away?"

    "...give it away." It's almost...give it away.

    "How is it?"

    "How about what?"

    Perseus simply turned the video when he heard her dejected tone. Sure enough, seeing Tang Qing, whose eyes were swollen and mourned as if covered by a cloud, he gloated and asked, "What's the matter, the marriage proposal failed?"

    This is no longer which pot is not opened and which pot is lifted, it is simply adding fuel to the fire.

    "I knew how deep the two-month relationship can be. I told you a long time ago, so that you don't get so hot..." "Can you

    manage it!" Tang Qing became angry, and "slapped" Off cut off the call.

    She didn't know which eye was wrong to fall in love with this kind of mean-spirited guy.

    At night, it was dark, and Horton didn't come to look for her. She habitually warmed up two portions of fast food, and only after serving them on the table did she realize that she had quarreled with Holden today, so she was angry with herself and depressed for a long time, and finally she couldn't eat anymore after only one bite.

    It seemed that Perseus was right, one end of her was extremely hot, while the other end was still cool.

    Holden is simply more straight than the men in her previous world. If he doesn't come, he won't come. She said she wants to be alone and calm down, so she really let her calm down. What are you calming down, she is about to calm down. I got blisters on my mouth!