Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Tang Qing, who was caught off guard again and blushed, was about to collapse.

    "Colonel, are you sure you've passed your estrus period?" What's the purpose of making waves like this anytime and anywhere?

    Holden looked down at her, and said "um" casually: "If you haven't passed, do you think you can still sit neatly in front of me now?"

    Tang Qing was annoyed: "Otherwise, what else do you want?

    " The corners of his lips curled up, his eyes scraped her body twice from top to bottom like a perspective instrument, and he took it back until she was red all over, and put a distance between the two of them, making a serious look: "Okay, work Let's work hard when you are young, although you are young, don't think about that stuff all day long, what can I do to you as an alpha with an omega?" Tang Qing: "...

    " Do you have any shame?

    Apparently someone didn't want it.

    Holden sat in the co-pilot's seat next to Tang Qing, opened the secret database of the mecha, showed it to Tang Qing, and introduced his former super mecha while watching.

    Very serious.

    But Tang Qing's anger has already been aroused, as Horton said, her current body is indeed still young.

    Not to mention, she is still an alpha.

    Rao has always had good self-control, such a human hormone emitter that suits her taste is placed by her side like this, no matter whether it is the voice or appearance, or the omega body that does not conform to the aesthetics of this world, It made her uncontrollably daydream and distracted.

    "The laser sword here was designed by me at the beginning, as a hidden weapon when there is no retreat. At first, they all said that my design was purely to add a burden to the mecha, and it had no effect. They all felt that the operation of the mecha depends on Long-range artillery attacks, and close combat competition is only about the strength of the hardware of the two mechas, not anything else, but..."

    Horton leaned on the armrest on Tang Qing's side, just a palm away from her separated.

    Tang Qing couldn't help turning her head to glance at him, and unfortunately bumped into his dark green eyes, she hurriedly looked away guiltily, and coughed lightly: "But what?" Holden looked at her delicate

    eyes The reddish side face bent his eyes: "However, in that battle, I fought with the enemy's mecha for too long, and the supplies did not keep up. At the same time, I lost the long-range attack ability and lacked energy. Under such a situation, they made an emergency landing on the desert together. At that time, the other party’s mecha was a super-class new human. The new model just produced was much better than the one I had used for seven or eight years in terms of hardware capabilities, so Almost as soon as I landed, I received several consecutive fatal attacks from the other party."

    When he narrated, his tone was steady and quiet, and his words were concise, and an ignorant person would not be able to hear too much thrilling elements.

    But Tang Qing is an overhauler and also a mecha master who understands the history of war. Following his description, he immediately imagined the scene at that time.

    In the textbooks, they have learned this extremely classic battle case of defeating the strong with the weak.

    One of the most primitive mechas is fighting against a new type of mecha that is close to the current market. During the fight, the old mecha used an unexpected shuriken to attack the opponent's vital points in the final fight. , directly destroying the opponent's exit sensor and detonating the opponent's mecha.