Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Tang Qing and Horton did not go to the infirmary after they came out of the training ground.

    Holden didn't like dealing with military doctors, so he insisted on going home: "I have medicine at home, just take some and sleep." "Is there any

    medicine at home?" She has cleaned Holden's room countless times, but But I don't remember where I saw the medicine.

    "Yes." Horton insisted.

    Tang Qing had no choice but to go home with him.

    She ignored Perseus's side, it can be said that she deliberately ignored it. She didn't want to quarrel with Perseus in front of Horton. If Horton knew that the alpha she liked was Perseus, things would get worse.

    Of course, what she didn't know was that, by her standards, things were already bad.

    When she and Holden came out, Perseus didn't stop them, but just said something to her when she walked in front of him.

    [I am very disappointed in you. 】

    Disappointed what?

    Disappointed that she no longer likes him, or disappointed by the change in her attitude towards him? Or is she disappointed that she found Horton, an omega who is unqualified in everyone's eyes, and still wants to spend her life with such a person? she does not know.

    It may be because of one, it may be both, or none of the above, the correct answer is something else.

    None of this matters. What's important is that it's time for Perseus to be truly disappointed once, and it's also time for him to get used to being disappointed.

    She has been with Perseus for too long, and the days where Perseus' wishes are her main priority have also been too long. So it's not surprising that Perseus thinks her behavior is abnormal, and she also thinks it is abnormal.

    She didn't even have the courage to sit down with the other party and have a good talk. She just wanted to quickly finish what she wanted to say and express her loyalty. She hoped that Perseus would leave knowingly, and also that Holden can understand her heart and truly open his heart to accept her.

    She really thinks very, very much, just like she hesitated for a long time on the most critical multiple-choice question in the college entrance examination, and finally closed her eyes and thought about it, she didn't think about the result, she just wanted to hurry up Over this hurdle, through this tormenting moment.

    Whether it is good or bad after that is left for later.

    Yes, the behavior was escape, she admitted.

    Just like her "selective amnesia" in the past month and never actively thinking about Perseus, it's all evasion.

    But she really hoped that Perseus could treat her like this from the bottom of her heart, selectively amnesia, ignore her, and then wait under the scouring of time, one day, they can return to the simple relationship in the past , back to the desired distance and position of Perseus.

    She thinks well, but reality doesn't always work that way.

    For example, she knew that Perseus would come to Area H, but she never expected that he would come to the barracks like this, and even ran to Holden, catching her by surprise. Perseus would directly provoke Holden, presumably he had learned about their relationship from nowhere.

    For example, she always thought that she would be calm and calm when facing Perseus, but she never thought that she would not be able to be calm even when she said a word, and confronted the opponent with sharp thorns in every sentence.