Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    After taking a shower, Tang Qing put on Horton's summer training clothes. Because Horton was taller than Tang Qing and much stronger than Tang Qing, it was only natural that the clothes and pants were loose on Tang Qing. Fortunately, it is equipped with a belt, so it can be tied a little better.

    Tang Qing raised his arm and sniffed his sleeve while taking a towel to wipe his head. He wanted to quietly smell what the officer omega smelled like, but he didn't expect to smell anything. No smell of sweat or washing liquid, nothing, just like Holden himself, clean and neat.

    But there was no smell at all, she still sat on the edge of the bathtub and lifted the hem of her loose blouse, buried her head in it and took a deep breath a few times, then put down the clothes with a blushing face, pursed her lips and her heart was pounding As he spoke, his mind was full of images that were not suitable for children.

    Sure enough, people can't indulge, once they indulge, their minds are full of those messy things.

    "Cough cough." She fake coughed twice, twisted a cold towel and covered her face.

    After applying it for a while, when the temperature on her face subsided, she straightened her clothes and left the bathroom, and went downstairs to Horton's study. The study is on the first floor, next to the mecha model.

    The door was ajar and opened a small crack.

    She knocked lightly on the door.

    "Come in." Horton's deep voice came from inside.

    Tang Qing opened the door and went in, and saw Horton sitting at the desk, writing something.

    "Colonel."

    Holden didn't look back, and continued to write: "Just wait a moment, it will be ready soon."

    "Are you practicing calligraphy?" Tang Qing asked.

    In this era, although paper and pens have not completely disappeared, just like writing with calligraphy brushes in Tang and Qing Dynasties, most of them have become a means of cultivating sentiment and inheriting culture. The development of intelligent optical brain has reached the point where human beings There is no need to record with pen and paper.

    Horton didn't answer her right away, and continued to write intently. She walked to the side to look, and saw the three words with sharp strokes on the top of the paper: Promise Letter.

    Agreement:

    Article 1, both parties must keep their relationship confidential on occasions other than the two.

    Article 2, no matter what happens, Party B does not need to bear any responsibility unrelated to official affairs to Party A.

    Article 3, Party A will guarantee to Party B the fairness and justice under any circumstances.

    Tang Qing: "...I can't do it."

    Horton had just signed half of his name behind the words "Party A" at the end, when he heard Tang Qing say that it couldn't be done. He paused for a second, then continued to sign: "What can't be done?"

    "What you wrote is unnecessary." Tang Qing took out the paper from Horton's hand, looked at it twice, and folded it up , added a sentence, "But the handwriting is beautiful."

    The handwriting is just like the person, simply and straightforward.

    "There is nothing in the three treaties that is harmful to you, and I will not harm you. Although I don't quite understand how long the drug-induced estrus will last, but it should not exceed a week if there is no accident. Hurry up It should be over in five days, and during this period, I can't go out." Holden leaned back on the chair, looked at her still wet hair, stood up and took a clean towel from the cabinet and handed it to her.