Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    "You said you were going to Area E with Zhao Xiu?" Bai Shan looked up at Tang Qing and put down his pen, "What are you going to do?" Tang Qing said with a serious look

    : "Teacher Zhao is going to be a special trainer in Area E, and I will follow You can learn a lot of practical experience by going there."

    Baishan said "Oh": "Go and study, our special training officer in Area A is the head of the training institute, it should be enough for you to learn."

    Zhao Xiu is just a deputy.

    Tang Qing fell silent.

    Seeing her stubborn look, Bai Shan sighed: "You really like that Holden Boer so much?"

    Tang Qing pursed his lips, carefully looked at his expression, and nodded after finding that it was not ugly. .

    "I don't care what others say about you?" Bai Shan didn't expect the child he watched to grow up to be so stubborn, stubbornly wanting to hang himself on a tree.

    "Didn't you like alpha before? Now you like omega again? Besides, he is twelve years older than you and can't have children. Besides, you should know that you have a special physique. If you are with him..." Tang Qing interrupted

    him : "I know."

    Bai Shan raised his eyebrows.

    "I don't like alpha, I just... I think liking has nothing to do with gender, it just happens that the person I like is an omega, I don't care how old he is, there is no barrier between us because of age."

    "Then why did you break up?"

    "It's almost time to make up." Tang Qing cursed Perseus in his heart, and said dryly. She was afraid that Baishan would continue to ask about the breakup, so she quickly continued to change the subject, "It's okay even if he can't have children, I'm not with him for the sake of the child, and what you said is that I have a special physique..."

    She He paused deliberately, his face full of contrived guilt.

    Bai Shan's expression froze for a moment, and his tone was full of disbelief: "You shouldn't..."

    Tang Qing rubbed his nose "excuse me", stared at his toes and whispered, "So I have to be responsible."

    Bai Shan: "..."

    He never expected that his well-behaved daughter was more serious than his presumptuous son. bold.

    On the military train going to Area E——

    "So General Bai just agreed with you to go to Area E?" Zhao Xiu glanced at the plainclothes special soldiers following Tang Qing, and then at her excited face , depressed.

    I thought that after the race, Tang Qing would stay in Area A to participate in the training with Perseus, to welcome the race three months later, but he didn't expect to see the bodyguard boarding the train in the last few minutes of the train's departure. Tang Qing.

    Tang Qing gave a restrained "hmm", and after a few seconds, he pretended to say casually: "Well, my father agreed to let me go and see him, but I just have to bring someone with me." Zhao Xiu knew that Tang Qing had a special status, so he

    also Knowing the recent special situation, it is not surprising that Baishan put so many people by her side, but she is a little depressed that Baishan agreed so easily with Tang Qing and Horton.

    It's no wonder that when I got up early in the morning, I saw Tang Qing's identity being exposed all over the Internet. Presumably, I was afraid that something might happen to Tang Qing and it would be difficult to solve it, so I took the initiative to expose her identity and let her be in broad daylight. The name of the champion of the overhauler competition has been publicized to let people know her.