Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    In the vast interstellar space, one after another transport ships are moving forward at high speed, and there are about thirty or forty super mechs guarding the fleet. The whistling sound and the sound of the engine produced by the extreme speed flight were completely swallowed up in the starry sky, and no matter how rough the undercurrent was, it became a silent sprint.

    Perseus was on the innermost warship surrounded by the fleet.

    He looked out of the small window of the warship, staring at the star-studded night sky, and Elizabeth was not breathing on the emergency bed not far behind him.

    Carl stood by the bed, looking at the Lily-like face on the bed, feeling a little dazed.

    "They do look alike," Carl murmured.

    Perseus still looked out the window and ignored him.

    "They are almost carved out of the same mold. I knew a long time ago that they are twin siblings. Lily told me." "

    Actually, I would know if she didn't tell me, because they are so similar. Elizabeth is so famous, I knew it a long time ago."

    Carl looked at Elizabeth, who was not breathing and laying quietly like a doll, but remembered the past in his mind.

    "My mother and concubine were born in a family that was not valued. In order to revitalize the family, she designed to climb into the bed of the emperor and conceived me.

    " There was no saying that the child should be killed, so I was born like this, and became the son that my father hated the most. Until I was seven years old, the number of times I met my father was less than three times." "The third time I saw

    me When my father was emperor, he was already old and dead." Carl lowered his head and smiled self-deprecatingly, "Maybe he was seventy-eight years old at that time, my brothers said so, who knows, at that time ..."

    Perseus didn't seem to want to hear him tell his history, and interrupted him: "I'm not curious."

    Carl said: "I know."

    Perseus: "I just want to know, are you sure to save the Live Elizabeth."

    Last night was not the day they agreed to take Elizabeth away, it was a day earlier.

    Perseus is not an idiot, so he naturally knew how much unclear evidence and troubles would be left behind if he took Elizabeth away hastily. He was fully prepared and wanted to use the help of Charles and the insiders at the Central Hospital, Take the person away quietly, and make an alibi for yourself by the way.

    But no one thought that something happened to Elizabeth suddenly.

    When he went to look for Elizabeth in the ward as usual, as soon as he entered the door, he saw Elizabeth, who was still alive and kicking when he left in the morning, lying quietly on the ground, motionless.

    He picked him up and yelled carefully, but he didn't wake him up, and he patted him, but he didn't wake him up either.

    With trembling hands, I put my finger under his nose and touched it, and I lost my breath.

    All this happened so suddenly, it made his mind go blank for a moment, and he lost any ability to think. He directly notified Carl who was staying in Area A, and he didn't have time to contact Shire, so he led Elizabeth out of the Central Hospital with all kinds of loopholes and fanfare.

    Connected with the people that Karl had secretly prepared, along the way, because of the ID card he presented, no one suspected their whereabouts, and miraculously left Area A like that.