Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Before Tang Qing figured out what was going on, Perseus's video call came.

    She hesitated for a second, and picked it up while walking back.

    When the video popped up, a rather haughty face appeared on the screen, with its chin raised high and its nostrils unobstructed.

    "Hughes."

    Bai Xiu raised his hand and pointed at his face with a "swish".

    "?"

    Perseus sneered coldly: "Do I look like someone who is crying?"

    Tang Qing glanced at the corner of his eyes: "Like..."

    The arrogant face suddenly became ferocious.

    "It's strange..." Tang Qing immediately looked upright, "It doesn't look like that at all, you are not that kind of person at all, Elizabeth is talking nonsense."

    The face on the video is still ferocious.

    So she promised again: "Really, I believe you."

    Perseus twitched the corners of his mouth with a fake smile, glanced coolly at a place beside Tang Qing that Tang Qing couldn't see, and then said no Hang up the video.

    It's true that there is no silver three hundred taels here.

    Tang Qing sighed, she knew that it was not a day or two that Perseus was lying behind her back. It's really hard to pretend not to know every time.

    She was only surprised that Elizabeth would know such a thing, would Perseus cry in front of Elizabeth? Are they that "close"?

    Moreover, Elizabeth...

    Tang Qing suddenly remembered the male voice that appeared when he hung up the phone before, and frowned. How could there be a male voice suddenly? Was there a third person present besides Perseus and Elizabeth?

    But the tone of the male voice was obviously familiar with Perseus, and the content should be that Perseus robbed him of his brain. However, at this time, even if Hughes became angry and snatched the optical brain, shouldn't it be the one that "spreaded rumors" about Elizabeth's optical brain?

    No, at the end of the snatch, Elizabeth's communication was hung up, which means...he did snatch Elizabeth's optical brain.

    But the male voice said, "Give me back my optical brain."

    Tang Qing: "..."

    After pushing and pushing, an option that Elizabeth was equal to "male voice" came out.

    After thinking about it for a long time, Tang Qing became more and more confused. Tang Qing, who had lived for a long time but did not have much experience in this field, never thought of Elizabeth, who was like a Barbie doll, in the direction of "male". After all, Elizabeth is a cute female idol. His image is well-known in the entire league, and even in the entire interstellar world.

    She would not have guessed that Elizabeth with breasts and legs might be a man unless she was out of her mind.

    Instead of believing this, it is better to believe that Elizabeth's optical brain was broken during the process of being robbed by Perseus, and a sound transmission error occurred.

    When you think about it this way, the logic makes perfect sense.

    However, these are not important issues, the point is that Perseus cried out of anger at her.