Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Perseus waited until Horton and Logar were out of danger at the same time, and he didn't tell Tang Qing when he left. Of course, Tang Qing, who was worried about others, didn't think of him.

    When the doctor came out to call Tang Qing, Tang Qing was as tense as a student waiting to be trained, and his attitude was very respectful.

    "Doctor, how is the Colonel?"

    The doctor said, "Of course your lord is fine."

    Tang Qing asked again: "Then, what about the child?"

    The doctor wore a mask and gave her a strange look: "Save it."

    Tang Qing was pleasantly surprised: "Then can I go in and have a look?"

    The doctor took off the mask and looked at his face again. Isn't it the same attending doctor when Horton went to make an appointment for the termination of pregnancy.

    It's just that Tang Qing was in Elizabeth's ward that day, and he wasn't with Holden, so he didn't know that what Holden did was not to cancel but just postpone the pregnancy termination operation, and he didn't know that the one who made the record for him was standing in front of her now. this doctor.

    "Although it was saved, the specific situation needs to be observed for two days. The situation is not very good. If the colonel's physical fitness is not good and the fetus is healthy, otherwise, according to the situation this time, there must be no more." Tang Qing heard

    , Swallowing nervously: "Is there no problem after two days?"

    The doctor pushed his glasses, implying: "It's hard to say, after all, 99% of omegas are pregnant by the whole family as their ancestors The same confession, this is the first time I have dealt with the case of miscarriage caused by the injury of an omega pregnant woman on the battlefield. I don’t have much experience, and Colonel Ball’s physical condition is already special enough. Being able to conceive and the fetus is healthy is already a miracle. , Fortunately, there was no danger this time, and there was no major accident. If something really happened, I'm afraid in the future..."

    At this point, the doctor stopped.

    Tang Qingxin picked it up, and subconsciously repeated: "I'm afraid?"

    The doctor glanced at her and said coldly, "I'm afraid there will be no children in this life."

    After guessing that Tang Qing was Horton's irresponsible concubine, the doctor took the opportunity to scare her enough before telling her the truth.

    Holden's problem is not serious. Although he suffered a severe impact before, because Holden's physical fitness is really good, and the fetus is very healthy, and his desire to survive is very tenacious. In this case, the tire was saved. However, in view of Holden's special physical condition, it is best to send him to the Central Hospital of H District for two days for observation and observation, and inject two anti-abortion drugs, otherwise he will not be responsible for any accidents.

    Afterwards, Tang Qing asked some more about abortion, and as expected, he was scolded, and the doctor said, "If you don't know how to take care of a pregnant woman, you can check it online yourself" and left.

    Seeing the back of the doctor walking so gracefully, Tang Qing was a little relieved.

    It seems that the child was really saved.

    Holden had already been pushed into the ward through the back door of the emergency room. After inquiring about a good place, she looked for it next to each other.