Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    "You mean, another surviving experimental subject has been found?" Karl looked at the tall and thin man in the video with shock on his face.

    The doctor shook his body, and the camera with the optical brain video also shook.

    He came to the center of the laboratory, where Lily's chip was stored. As Perseus said before, more than 60% of Lily's chip has been destroyed, and the memory stored in the chip is no longer complete.

    The chip rotates in the light beam round and round, rising and falling repeatedly with the electronic tone of the female voice.

    "The progress of destruction is 67 percent." Lily's voice sounded.

    Carl's heart skipped a beat.

    The doctor inserted the command chip into the card slot, and then clicked on the virtual screen that popped up. Following his operations, the female voice that reported the count began to fluctuate up and down, and then suddenly lost its voice after a burst of noise. After a while, the sound reappeared, and the sound was normal at this time.

    "The program starts."

    "Starts to scan the replicas."

    "Scanning is complete, there are two replicas in total, both located in area A of the SAC planet."

    The aperture on the screen rotated for a while and changed color.

    "Location search."

    Carl raised his heart.

    "The positioning is successful. The clone No. 2 is located in the Central Hospital of the former Human Alliance Area A, and the replica No. 7 is located in the former Human Alliance Area E military headquarters." The

    positioning was successful.

    There was a smug smile on the face of the doctor: "I told you not to worry, I have arranged manpower in the E area."

    Karl didn't quite understand: "How did the location succeed? Who is the No. 7 clone?" "

    Originally, I also I don’t have any hope of finding another clone, but I can’t do anything if God gives me this chance.” The doctor laughed, “You should have known about her after you went to the Overhaul Master Contest. The clone No. 7 is the original The first place in the Human Alliance Overhauler Competition, Tang Qing."

    Carl was surprised: "It's her?"

    "It's her. She won the first place. I watched her competition video. Her creative ability is not very strong, but her memory can't be picked in thousands of miles. Even someone like Chi Lv All the real geniuses lost to her, which shows how good the clones I created are."

    Carl frowned.

    The doctor applauded himself, and continued with a smile: "I still remember the No. 7 clone. The small experiments I did on her back then all failed. I thought it was a failed work, but I didn't expect... Thanks to Chi Lu, otherwise, we would not have found this clever little baby." "

    You may not know that Tang Qing is the adopted daughter of Baishan." Carl interrupted him.

    Hearing this, the doctor's expression changed: "What did you say?"

    "The news you got should be a few days ago. The latest news released this morning is that Baishan announced the identity of Tang Qing's adopted daughter. Doctor , I think you know who Baishan is."

    The commander-in-chief of the A military region, Chen Zheng's promising successor, and the future leader of the original human alliance.

    The doctor's expression was ugly: "Chi Lu didn't say this."