Chapter 5

Chapter 5 The Expected Life

    Like being a mother or something, Tang Qing really didn't expect that one day she would encounter such a thing, and the partner was a boss who forced her to have a one-night stand.

    Her mind was in a mess, thinking of her past self, her favorite Perseus, and the future.

    So she said no.

    "Then, don't do it." After that, Tang Qing looked at Holden nervously: "I'm sorry, I'm not dissatisfied with you, it's just..."

    She and Holden were just an accident, and she didn't want her child This is how he was born in this world. Moreover, this is only the second day, and life is still in its most primitive state, and has not yet become a real life, so she doesn't want to have children now. In fact, she doesn't have much psychological burden. If it takes a long time, she can see She's out of shape, and she probably won't be able to do it.

    Holden raised his eyebrows: "It's okay, it's not your fault."

    "Thank you for understanding. I just think that the birth of a child should be expected. If his birth is not the crystallization of love between parents, then , I think this is an irresponsible attitude, and it is also a kind of harm to the child." In her

    previous life, Tang Qing was the child who was not expected to be born outside the plan. The elder brother provided umbilical cord blood for bone marrow matching. Later, his elder brother still did not live for a few years. After his elder brother died, she was thrown to his grandparents to take with him. Later, she got along well outside, and there was still no one when she returned home. I love to talk to her. Once she couldn't bear it anymore and quarreled with her parents. After hearing a lot of ugly words, she realized that her parents still resented her all the time and resented her for not saving her brother.

    Only after that did she know what an unanticipated life is.

    It wasn't until she was told by the doctor that she was in an advanced stage because of the same disease that she saw some pain and concern on her parents' faces, but so what? It's too late, she doesn't need it anymore.

    She died anyway, and was reborn into this world as a protohuman with a gender that was valued as soon as she was born.

    "Hmm... It's really rare for you to think like this." Holden turned around on the sofa, turned inward, and yawned.

    "When a child is born, the state department is responsible for the child's life planning from childhood to adulthood, financial support and even upbringing. Couples have children only to fulfill the state's obligations. People who are fertile do not have children before the age of sixty. You will be sentenced, unless you have been sterilized like me before you become an adult, but I also removed my glands in order to be able to go to the battlefield without any worries, which is considered a voluntary sacrifice for the country." Tang Qing is

    clear On this point, the Alliance now encourages childbirth, and having children has been listed as a legal obligation within 30 years. Sooner or later, she will have her own child. With her name on it, that's fine. If she wants to adopt, she can. If she doesn't want to, there will be a special and complete agency to take over the child and give the child to a family willing to adopt, or send the child directly to a childcare institution.     Tang Qing: "Although I don't know what's going on with your body, aren't you able to get pregnant now? Then you suggested that I don't have children before. I don't think your so-called 'sacrifice' is unwilling."     Holden turned his head with a provocative expression: "Then I will keep the child?"     Tang Qing got up and poured water to drink: "Forget it, you don't mean it."     "So serious."     "Some things need Seriously."     "It's obviously not something that needs to be serious."     Tang Qing was a little annoyed by him, took a sip of water, and said firmly, "I need it if I think it is necessary!"     After finishing the words, I heard Horton laughing over there.     Tang Qing turned around, wanting to "correct" his three views, and saw that Holden had sat up and leaned against the back of the sofa, his hair covered half of his face, his eyes were crooked, and the corners of his mouth were also crooked , looking at her eyes... like a carnivore seeing a little white rabbit.     Sure enough, after Holden finished laughing, she heard him say——

    "I didn't want a child at first, but you are so interesting, so I decided to give birth to a child."

    Tang Qing: "..."

    What happened in the world, one day passed, and she would be forced to become a mother.

    "Colonel Ball."

    "Huh?"

    "I remember..."

    "What."

    Tang Qing said with a serious face, "Is it written in the military regulations that soldiers are not allowed to have children out of wedlock, otherwise they will be punished by expulsion from the military?" Whether

    or not an ordinary person gets married has no effect on having children, but it doesn't matter if it's a soldier. In this world, the preferential benefits enjoyed by soldiers are much higher than that of ordinary people, not only because they can risk their lives to defend the frontier in wartime and there are not many such times, but also because they are the elites selected from all the original humans The elites in society are role models. They have the responsibility to set an example for the people while enjoying the convenience given to them by the people.

    Just like celebrities in modern society, ordinary people may not suffer much accusation for divorce and derailment, but when it comes to celebrities, this is a devastating event, because they enjoy the benefits of people's admiration People, they have a responsibility to be a role model. So once their image collapses, the accusations and punishments they receive will be much more severe.

    And this world is the same. This is not unequal rights, but social morality.

    "Hmm...it seems there is?" Horton changed his posture, bent one leg, and touched his chin.

    "Indeed!" Tang Qing persisted: "Besides, we've only known each other for a day, we can't be so hasty about getting married and having children, what do you think?" Holden glanced at her: "Can't you?" "...Can

    you

    ? "

    "I think so."

    "No!"

    Holden frowned and looked at her for a few seconds, looked away, and stretched lazily: "Well, then it's not allowed, if you don't like it, I can't point a laser gun at you to marry me , and the expulsion from the military is really scary."

    "Then..." I'm glad that your cognition has returned to normal.

    Holden got up and pressed the optical brain on his wrist, and then said to Tang Qing: "I have already made an appointment for the pregnancy termination operation next week, lieutenant, you don't have to worry anymore, I have sent you the appointment time, if you don't Don't worry about my work, you can go with me."

    So simple to convince? Tang Qing, who had been entangled for a long time inexplicably, could hardly believe his ears.

    Holden straightened his clothes, looked at her with his chin up and through his nostrils, with a serious and indifferent look on his face: "Okay, since Lieutenant, you don't want to have any other relationship with me, then what about our two days, you Just pretend it never happened. I will make up for the harm caused to you in the future. Please rest assured that we will get along with the normal relationship between superiors and subordinates in the future. Qiu, what do you think?"

    Listen, the last paragraph was still "you", but this paragraph is now "you", and even the word "public revenge" is used. He thought it was because she got drunk and forced Horton to sleep with him, and she was still not responsible for him.

    "Then..."

    "If you have anything to say, Lieutenant, please feel free to tell me, I will never be a villain."

    Tang Qing raised his eyes to see his proud expression like a little rooster with his head held high, and said slowly: "Then when do you think the money you owe me is more appropriate?"

    Holden: "..."