Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    After the concert, Shire has been busy investigating the sudden enemy attack, and even Elizabeth has no time to deal with it. In the end, the problem lies not only in the Northwest Air Defense Department and the police department, but also the production team of Elizabeth's team. relationship.

    After asking Elizabeth carefully, Shire realized that his team had never had a pre-broadcast or such a plan, but it was indeed a pre-broadcast that day, and it was a pre-broadcast on the entire network.

    The most important thing is that the pre-broadcast that day swept out all the plainclothes that Shire had arranged before, and even the police booths, police cars, and closed roads set up on the edge of the central area were completely cleared. This kind of filming that exposes security information is absolutely illegal, but the Network Information Security Center did not block it.

    This shows how many problems have gone wrong within the security department.

    Charles was so angry that he sent a brief letter to Chen Zheng, the leader of the alliance, on the spot. He described the besieged situation in Area H one by one, and finally threatened to return to his hometown as a threat to increase the number of troops in Area H.

    The general area quickly gave an affirmative reply, and will set up a special team to thoroughly investigate this matter, and promise to send people there within a month. In addition to ordinary land soldiers, five mechas, four professional mecha masters and three overhaulers were added. With Heidi, Horton, and Tang Qing, there are six mecha divisions and four maintenance divisions in total.

    Charles was very happy, and quickly told Horton who was still in the hospital to observe the good news.

    "Now even if Tang Qing returns to Area A, you will have an overhauler to compete with you. I heard that because of this incident, there are still a few good ones sent, and the above directly rewarded you with a mecha , just enough to get rid of your old one.” Charles laughed and said at the other end, “It’s a blessing in disguise.” Holden said “

    Yes”, and looked at the door with a plate of fruit towards him Tang Qing, who came over, also had a smile on his face, and whispered into the microphone: "It's sort of." "     However, there is something I have to remind you." Charles' tone was a little more serious, "Although now the opportunity The A division competition does not restrict omega participation, but I think you understand your current situation."

    Holden gave a low "um", smiled and gestured to Tang Qing to wait, and went to the bathroom and closed the door. The sound insulation effect of the hospital door is relatively good. If you close the door and talk softly inside, you won't be able to hear it outside.

    Charles continued: "It's already August now, and the repairman competition will start in early September. In another month, in mid-October, you..." "I know." The microphone sighed: "At

    the

    beginning If you told me that you were pregnant when you came to me, then I would not apply for a quota for you no matter what."

    Horton squeezed the space between his brows, and said in a low voice, "I didn't expect that either."

    Charles Asked: "I didn't expect Tang Qing to really want to keep this child?"

    Horton remained silent.

    To be precise, he didn't even think that Tang Qing would really be willing to be with him when he applied for the quota from Shire.

    Seeing that he was silent, Charles could understand his difficulties, and thinking of the compliments about Tang Qing that the attending doctor told her these two days, he couldn't help but said: "I think Tang Qing is indeed a good boy, how about you This year, don't..."