Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Tang Qing knew that she had to go back.

    Whether it's because of Baishan's kindness to her, or the friendship with Perseus over the past ten years, or the promise she made long ago, she will go back.

    But when she thought of Horton holding her hand and happily saying to her, "With you this year, I can participate in the competition", she didn't know how to speak to him.

    Today was a vacation, and she didn't have to go to the training camp. Thinking of inviting Heidi to dinner tonight, she went home early to cook.

    While waiting for them to go home, she called Holden to ask when she would be back.

    Holden said: "I'm not coming back. I have a lot of things to do today, and it may be later. Don't wait for me, eat first." "

    Then I'll bring you some food?"

    "No, I've already eaten some food. I'll eat some more when I go back tonight."

    Tang Qing looked at the time, Heidi was almost here, so he didn't insist.

    As soon as Heidi entered the door, she yelled that the food was delicious, and she was much more energetic than the previous two days.

    She saw that she was in good condition and in a good mood, so they ate and chatted for a while. Afraid of poking their hearts out, they didn't say anything about Logar, but just gossiped about recent interesting events as before.

    For example, the scandal between Perseus and Elizabeth.

    After chatting for a while, Heidi didn't stay long after eating, and left early, saying that he was going to train in the training room for two hours.

    She said that she also wanted to participate in the competition, and had asked her family to help sign up.

    Tang Qing didn't stop her either, she made progress, and as a friend, she would only be happy, but the price of making progress was a bit high.

    Although Holden had already said that he would come back very late at night and told her not to wait, she still sat in the living room and waited for him while reading the mecha information.

    She wanted to help Horton repair the broken antique mech before she left.

    Holden didn't come back until late at night when there was silence outside the window.

    She quickly put down the book and went up to meet her: "You're back."

    Horton was stunned when he saw that she hadn't slept yet: "Why haven't you slept yet? Didn't I tell you not to wait?"

    Tang Qing hugged him: "You're already pregnant I still have to work hard, and it's too sad that there is no one waiting for me when I come home." She kissed Holden's face, and asked softly, "Are you hungry? I left a meal for you, if you want to eat some more Sleeping?"

    Horton looked at her concerned face and nodded.

    The meal was ready in a short time. During the meal, Tang Qing sat on the chair next to him and read a book, yawning quietly from time to time when he was not paying attention.

    The rice was delicious, but his mouth felt a little bitter after eating.

    In fact, he had already processed the information, but when he saw the words "New Inspector, Colonel Zhao Xiu" on the top row of the new member information form, his mood instantly became extremely bad. He knew that Tang Qing would be waiting for him at home, but when he thought of what Charles had said to him, he felt agitated for a while.