Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Extra Story (1) Parenting

    Due to the disappearance of Perseus, Tang Qing finally participated in the Interstellar Mecha Contest with Horton, and finally helped Horton stand on the top of the mecha world again, becoming the first number one in the universe who won the championship with a big belly people.

    On the day Horton won the championship, they went to get a legal partner certificate. In the evening, they welcomed a new family member—a fairly healthy male omega baby.

    This incident was later used as an example by various equal rights lecturers:

    "Look at Horton, who was nine months pregnant and still went to the mech as usual, and finally won the championship. Look at you, you just ran for three or four laps. After panting like this, is it still a qualified omega?"

    "To fight for equal rights, you must first exercise your body well, you can't even beat a beta, and you still want to conquer an alpha?"

    Strange remarks like this are everywhere.

    For some reason, Holden has gone from being a savage omega who was once despised to a winner in life in the eyes of all omega.

    At the age of forty, Horton became the only omega major general in the entire league.

    He and Tang Qing's child became a well-known mischievous omega boy in the league when he was eight years old because of a parent-child show. It is said that he perfectly inherited his father's barbarism, and his mother Tang Qing didn't mind it, even very pride.

    Tang Qing's image of a perfect wife has always been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, so much so that when her "homosexual" scandal was revealed later, the alphas of the various alphas used it as a joke after dinner and told their partners to listen to it, lest they read "why don't you" all day long? Learn from Tang Qing and see what other people say about their alpha."     Tang Qing's legendary and absurd life continued happily in this way. When the eldest son was eight years old, Horton gave birth to her second child, an alpha girl.     She is exactly the same gender as Holden, and even has the same temperament. She is a gentle alpha girl. But unlike Tang Qing back then, many people came to make baby marriages right after her daughter was born, which is much more popular than a barbaric son.

    Among the betrothed crowd, there was only one person who didn't just stare at her daughter.

    "Xiao Jing, what kind of partner do you want to find when you grow up?" Zhao Xiu, who came to Tang Qing's house as a guest, asked Bai Jing, who was already eleven years old and started to enlighten his youth.

    Regarding this sensitive issue, Bai Jing was actually very ashamed, but he was used to being arrogant, and he was embarrassed to let people see the jokes, so he said: "I like my mother." Tang

    Qing On the sidelines, he burst into laughter, touched his son's head and said, "It's no wonder I love you so much."

    Holden was dissatisfied, and said, "Do you want to bully others every day when you find someone like your mother? Just say Say, how many alphas have you bullied at school recently? The teacher has come to my door and reported you several times, and asked me to discipline you." Tang Qing originally wanted to protect his son, but when he saw Horton

    's Unhappy, he shut his mouth in embarrassment, and pretended to criticize Bai Jing: "Why do you always bully other alpha children, eh? Bullying is wrong, don't you know?" Bai Jing saw no one to speak up for

    him , Stiffed his neck, a little aggrieved: "Of course I know."

    "Then tell me the reason."