Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    After hanging up the communication, Horton let go of the breath he had been holding, frowned tightly and slumped back to the seat, covering his lower abdomen in cold sweat.

    This time the enemy's surprise attack was too sudden. His mecha did not receive any signal from the enemy at all. After the mecha took off, it was directly interrupted by the enemy's shot from the right rear, and it fell instantly from a height of nearly a thousand meters.

    He adjusted the falling angle at an extremely fast speed, shot three cannons vertically to the ground as a buffer, and finally used a mecha arm as a support to luckily avoid a direct crash. But the speed of the fall was too fast, and the huge impact made the safety panel of the seat ineffective. He was thrown out of the seat, hit the side of the cockpit door, and then fell back heavily. Hitting the control handle.

    The lower abdomen was straight against it, and the pain on the spot made his eyes black.

    At that time, he didn't think so much, he climbed to the cockpit by instinct, activated the mecha shield blindly, and blocked the opponent's second and third blows with the laser sword. At this time, Heidi drove the mecha over to respond urgently and helped him free himself.

    They teamed up to destroy this mecha, but there was more than one mecha.

    The next five mechas were even more terrifying than the one they destroyed. Not only is the machine model so powerful that he has never seen it before, but if it is judged only from its appearance, it can be said that it is completely a mecha turret. There are more than a dozen shooting barrels visible to the naked eye on the front, and there are hidden external weapons everywhere. , There are blade stabs on the knees and elbows.

    Horton rushed up and slashed, but it only cut off the arm of a mech, and the rest was unscathed.

    The operations of those mecha pilots were also extremely crazy. Relying on the mechas, they almost didn't consider any combat skills at all, and they didn't dodge the attack.

    Five mechas surrounded them, and his mecha had only one arm left, and the aircraft was broken.

    Fortunately, Heidi was driving a super mecha, and he was very experienced. The two fought for ten minutes despite the uneven numbers. At the last moment, the support mecha team from the other side rushed over.

    At that moment, Heidi rushed to him in order to block the enemy's laser cannon.

    Originally, the laser cannon was aimed at Heidi's driver's seat, but Logar temporarily changed the direction of the mecha. Finally, the laser cannon brushed Logar's inspection station and shot through it.

    After resting on the seat for about ten seconds, he regained his composure after Heidi's communication came in again. While driving the mech to run fast, he was talking to Heidi.

    "How are you doing?" Heidi asked.

    "No problem, there is no pursuit from behind. Where are you, have you reached the rescue station?" "

    Just arrived, I just carried Logar down, and now she has been pushed into the emergency room." Heidi's voice trembled, but Unprecedented composure, "Have you called Perseus and Tang Qing? How long will it take for them to arrive?"

    Holden: "They have already set off, and they will arrive within fifteen minutes without any accidents."

    Heidi nodded, She opened her mouth several times without uttering a word, but finally suppressed her tears and said, "Sorry, Colonel..." She took a deep breath, "I think, I think I may not be able to continue fighting." Ten