Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Originally, Tang Qing planned to move in to live with Horton after this day, but because she felt the rejection from the other party, she didn't move in right away, and she still lived in her own big dormitory. It's just that after the training is over every night, she will rush back to cook, and then ask Holden to come over to eat.

    It's not that she likes cooking so much, it's just that she wants to spend more time with Holden, and let Holden get used to her cooking by the way.

    It's best to get used to it so that Holden can't eat anything except the food she cooks.

    Horton sometimes stays overnight at night, and sometimes goes back to live, which is not fixed. Tang Qing didn't force it either, and let him go reluctantly after only a few crooked words.

    It’s just that secretly, she will start to secretly browse some knowledge about omega pregnancy on the Internet. When she sees that she doesn’t have to worry about intercourse during pregnancy, she quietly blushes, but when she sees the following sentence “Because during pregnancy, omega It will continue to weaken with the lengthening of the pregnancy", he touched his nose in embarrassment.

    She would never admit that she was such a beast that she would not let go of her pregnancy. She was obviously just worried about the baby.

    Thinking of this, she browsed through the baby products for a long time, and added the things she needed to the shopping cart one by one according to the list made by Bao Ma Bao Bao on the Internet.

    After counting the money, her heart became cold.

    "Hey, it's time to save money..."

    Elizabeth's concert is about to start the day after tomorrow. I have been rehearsing hard every day for this week, and I don't sleep until late at night. Don't ask her why she knew, because this guy called several times when she and Holden were about to have trouble, and he called to complain about his grievances without doing anything else.

    Thinking of how she suddenly fainted that day, it was inappropriate to hang up or not, it was very embarrassing.

    It was a good day, because there was a training camp early the next morning, and Horton had to get up early, so he didn't stay, and left after eating.

    Just a few minutes after leaving, Elizabeth called.

    She picked it up helplessly: "Miss sister, I really doubt that you deliberately came to destroy my relationship with the colonel. You know that we are training outside during the day, and this is the only time every day when we can be together for a while. You said you, this Called me four times a week, stuck at this time every day."

    Elizabeth quietly rolled her eyes, of course he did it on purpose, but he couldn't show it that way.

    He said aggrievedly: "It's only at this time after I finish training every day. If it's later, I'm afraid you will fall asleep, so I called you at that time. Moreover, I really didn't want to disturb you today. I just called to remind you It's a very important thing."

    Tang Qing sighed, picked up the soda and drank it: "What's the important thing?"

    "What's the day after tomorrow?" Elizabeth asked.

    "I didn't forget, your concert will be held the day after tomorrow."

    "Bingo, and then?"

    "What then?"

    Elizabeth smiled inwardly, and silently lit a candle for Perseus: "Qingqing, did you forget?" Yes, Hughes said..."

    Before he could finish speaking, Tang Qing heard a groundhog scream, and then hung up the phone.