Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Since the Overhauler Competition is an event within the alliance, there is not much publicity, so it does not attract much attention. It is only a competition between military regions, and it is considered a welfare for military fans. And because the finals of the maintenance engineer competition involve a lot of professional maintenance knowledge, without the support of solid relevant knowledge, it is easy to understand, so it is even more niche.

    Compared with the overhauler competition, the Mech Master competition is not like this. It's normal to be incomprehensible in complex and sophisticated technical competitions, but it's impossible to understand the majestic and bloody mech battles.

    Every alpha has a mecha dream, no matter whether he can mecha or not, although betas and omega are not so interested in mechas, they are interested in alphas or in the economic activities driven by competitions. Just like in Tang Qing's original society, people who are interested in the World Cup are not necessarily those who love sports or football. They...maybe just want to join in the fun and increase conversation.

    But no matter what the reason is, the audience of the Mecha Master Competition cannot be underestimated.

    So, three months before the Interstellar Mecha Master Competition, the entire interstellar mecha fans have already started to get restless.

    The Proto-Human Alliance intends to use this opportunity to promote tourism and develop the alliance economy, so it has started to do a lot of publicity.

    The interstellar network is full of promotional pictures and texts about the Mecha Master Competition, including the competition venue, scenery, hard photos of new models of mechas from the alliance, and even photos of some of the confirmed contestants, such as Horton and Zhao build.

    "Shooting?" Zhao Xiu looked unhappily at the media and photographers waiting outside the training camp like a group of pugs. Facing Lieutenant General Charles in the optical brain video, his face was obviously not very good, "I never Knowing that the contestants still have the obligation of publicity, I don't agree, and I don't think Horton will agree." The

    old woman in Shire had known that he would put on such a bad face, so she was not angry, and said with a smile: "But Boer It has been agreed."

    "What?"

    "He agreed to shoot." Charles repeated, "Of course, you can also choose not to shoot, then I will choose another one from the Northwest Military Region..."

    This kind of thing that is obviously used as a gunman to attract firepower has to be done. I really don't know what Horton thinks. Zhao Xiu pinched the center of his eyebrows: "Shoot."

    So the next day, Tang Qing saw the promotional photo of Holden that she had been hanging on the Internet. Oh, and Zhao Xiu's.

    [The Alliance's No. 1 Oemga Mecha Master Holden Ball will be confirmed to participate in the Star Alliance Mecha Master Competition! ]

    [The former Battlefield Mecha Blade has returned to the rivers and lakes, and Zhao Xiu, the first repairman of the former Human Alliance, helped him out! Join forces, who will fight for the front! ]

    [The ace of the original human alliance, the first mecha division and the first maintenance division! Let's fight! 】

    With this official statement, it is a group photo that has been finely processed. As soon as the group photo was released, the first wave of mecha craze started on the Internet.

    Due to being greeted by the high-level executives of the alliance in advance, the headlines on the homepages of the major websites are all about the promotion of the Mecha Contest and the group photo of Horton and Zhao Xiu who are the promotional figures.