Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    In this way, Colonel Ball, who was born solo until he was thirty-two years old, and Tang Qing, who lived two lifetimes longer than his solo, finally started their first date.

    They wandered around for a while, and because they were holding hands, they received a lot of attention. It may be that they are both taller, their bodies are straighter than the other, and their temperament does not look like ordinary people.

    Although it was Tang Qing's suggestion to hold hands, he had no experience in showing affection after all, and was a little embarrassed to be seen along the way. But Holden's mentality is getting better and better. Except that he didn't adjust his state at the beginning, he became more and more natural later on. The appearance of wearing a shirt and casual clothes and pulling her forward in strides is simply alpha temperament.

    According to the general dating process, eating and watching movies are essential.

    It was already noon, and they decided to go to eat first.

    "What to eat?" Horton asked.

    "What about you?"

    "I can do anything."

    "I can do whatever I want."

    Seeing her lack of opinion, Holden directly chose a luxurious western restaurant that is not cheap: "Let's go for this one."

    Seeing that restaurant The rating of the store made Tang Qing's heart skip a beat. But as a "gong", she couldn't be so stingy on the first date, so she nodded and smiled and agreed with blood in her heart: "Okay, okay, this is the one, it looks good." Holden didn't pay attention to her expression

    , He took her to this house.

    When I got to the place, I saw that it was really extraordinary. The decoration is gorgeous, the environment is elegant, and the atmosphere is romantic.

    As soon as she entered the door, a beautiful beta lady came up to her, smiled and said softly, "Welcome to our store, are there only two people?" In

    this era, robot services accounted for most of the industry, which greatly liberated the labor force. Human service has become a luxury for the rich, while the general public almost still deals with robots.

    The store they came to happened to be a manual service, no wonder it was so expensive.

    "Yes."

    The waiter took them to a seat for two, and opened the desktop light screen menu for them to order. Looking at the price again, Tang Qing's heart began to bleed again. She thought to herself that it's a good thing she got a month's salary, otherwise, after dinner, she would have to go for a free walk in the garden.

    Tang Qing sighed in her heart, and looked up at the man sitting across from her smiling at her, feeling less pain.

    After all, he is his own man, so he can spend the money, anyway, they are already a couple, so if he doesn't spend it on who else will he spend it on.

    Looking through the menu, she saw a set menu for couples.

    "Going up..." It's not appropriate to call him the colonel here, it's easy to attract attention. So she changed her words, "Brother, how about we order a couple's set meal?"

    Holden couldn't react for a moment when she called "Brother", and he was stunned for two seconds before looking at the menu combination on the light screen. He was stunned for a few seconds at the words "Couple Package", and then nodded dully after Tang Qing called him again.