Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    After Elizabeth fainted that day, she was immediately sent to the hospital by Charles. Tang Qing originally wanted to follow, but Xia Er refused to let her go. She made a lot of excuses to let her go back, saying that she was afraid of Elizabeth's whereabouts being exposed.

    Tang Qing had no choice but to go back with Horton. Not long after, Charles called to report that Elizabeth was fine, but she was completely relieved after she was too tired, her blood pressure was low, she didn't eat in the morning, and she fainted from hunger.

    After exhorting Elizabeth on the phone for a while, she hung up.

    After solving Elizabeth, the main task afterwards is to explain the existence of this superstar friend to Horton.

    "The general situation is like this. She is my brother's suitor, and she and I are just friends."

    "Oh, finished?" Holden continued to read without even looking at her.

    "It's over." Tang Qing nodded honestly.

    "Okay, then you can leave."

    "..."

    "What?"

    What else can I do, coax you! It's a big deal if you really think it's okay to say it's okay with a dark face.

    Tang Qing secretly sighed, put on a flattering smile on the outside, stuck his face on it shyly, hugged his arm and confessed softly: "Colonel, I only like you, really.

    " A normal woman with rich theoretical experience, if she can't even tell that her partner is jealous, then she is really a failure.

    Sure enough, after hearing her confession, Horton's complexion improved slightly.

    "Elizabeth has that kind of personality. She has been an idol for a long time, and she likes to talk like that. In fact, we really have nothing. Otherwise, when you mentioned her concert to me before, I wouldn't say no to it." Don't you think so?" Tang Qing explained again, taking advantage of the other party's complexion, he quickly put his mouth together.

    Holden pushed her close face away: "I'm not as narrow-minded as you think. You'd better go to the hospital tomorrow. After all, I'm your friend, and I made a special trip to see you."

    Tang Qing thought, oh, don't be careful, who just came back from the office with a dark face?

    "Don't let me kiss, I haven't been in a week..." Tang Qing swallowed after receiving Horton's cool eyes, and carefully changed his words, "No, I didn't see the child anymore." Horton didn't understand at

    first What do you mean, I was going to ridicule her for only thinking about the child now, but once again I saw the strange redness on Tang Qing's face, his mind turned, and after he understood what she meant, his face turned dark immediately.

    Seeing that his expression was wrong, Tang Qing immediately took a few steps back, raised her hand and smiled, "Colonel, I suddenly remembered something, so let's go first!"

    She turned around and ran two steps before being carried back by Horton. After carrying it back, she thought she would be reprimanded or beaten, but unexpectedly...

    After a week, she finally managed to visit the child.

    The next day, in the first-level luxury ward of the H District Central Hospital——

    "Okay, you can just put it down, thank you." Tang Qing took the luxury nutritional meal trolley pushed by a special nurse, and waited for people to leave. Holden went After locking the door, she turned around and said to Elizabeth