Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Rescue the Boss

    Originally, Tang Qing wanted to find some excuse to shirk, but under the plea of ​​the club manager, she decided to go with the money, at worst, ask the manager to issue a certificate for her, in case Horton refused to accept the account after waking up.

    She packed her StarCard, walked for half an hour before reaching the bus stop, and waited for the suspended bus under the stop sign.

    Even in the future society, not everyone can afford to drive a private suspension car.

    After tossing for a long time, after about an hour, she finally found the Tianyu Club according to the coordinates sent by the other party.

    "Good evening, ma'am, it's time for a private room now, do you have a reserved room? Or your friend..." The

    waiter at the door was talking, when the door opened, and the gentleman in the suit in the video came from inside He came out in a hurry, with a hastily piled up smile on his face: "Ms. Tang, I've been waiting for a long time, please come in."

    Tang Qing was warmly welcomed in, and after a few pleasantries, the manager got to the point: " Colonel Ball spent a total of 7,813 joint coins here before, plus the drinks ordered after the video with you, the total is 9,999 joint coins, because Colonel Ball is here I have a membership card, so the discount is 9,102 joint currency, you see..."

    When Tang Qing heard that he wanted to pay more again, he tightened his hands on the card, and couldn't help saying: "Why did he order again, you don't know how to stop it! If I don't come, what will you do, let him eat Bawang Meal?"

    The manager's face was a little embarrassed: "It's not that we don't want to block it, or..." Can't beat it.

    Thinking of Horton beating an alpha into the hospital, Tang Qing couldn't blame the man in front of him who looked like a beta, but only hated himself for having such a boss.

    She is really rich. A meal of 10,000 joint coins is her salary for a whole month!

    She said: "It's fine for me to pay, but please give me a certificate."

    "Prove what?"

    Tang Qing gritted his teeth and said, "Prove that I paid for him."

    The manager was stunned and laughed Said: "This is possible, but I don't think it's necessary. Colonel Ball is a regular customer of ours. Although he spends a lot every time, he has never paid on credit or refused to pay back the money. I believe he will not owe you the 9,000-plus joint currency, but if you are really worried, I can also issue a certificate for you." "Open it, I trust

    my joint currency more." Tang Qing said.

    The manager smiled and said yes, and scanned the card to pay in front of Tang Qing, then issued her a receipt and certificate, printed the club's logo on it, and sent it to her optical brain.

    After reading the instructions carefully, Tang Qing turned off the optical brain, feeling a little more at ease.

    "Colonel Ball is in the box of the VIP restaurant to the west, follow me." The manager said.

    "Is he still a VIP user? No wonder it's so expensive." Tang Qing still couldn't forget the money she paid.

    The manager smiled and said: "Yes, Colonel Ball is a frequent visitor to our club. Because of his special status, the club provides him with more preferential services. You know, Colonel Ball is an omega anyway. If something happens to the club, it will be very troublesome for us."